    was surprised by the duration of the exam on the confirmation email; 155
    minutes. Is that the actual exam time or this time includes registration and
    other stuff before the exam.
    Hisham Abraham, Dec 3, 2005

  2. Hisham Abraham

    Taylor Guest

    That includes the Exam, the NDA, and the comments section at the end of
    the test. Registration, or checking in rather, takes about 5-10
    minutes, so be there 15 minutes early to get that done. Use your time
    wisely because you can read through the comments section if you choose
    not to do it in a matter of seconds as well as the NDA.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST
    Taylor, Dec 3, 2005

  3. Thank You all for your help, I took 70-271 today and got 833, it was not as
    hard as the Measure-up but challenging. thank you all again.

    Hisham Abraham, Dec 5, 2005
  4. Hisham Abraham

    EddieC_2005 Guest

    The 155 minutes stated in the first post is misleading.
    You don't get 155 minutes (2hrs 35 mins),
    but 1hr 55 mins for the actual exam part.

    EddieC_2005, Dec 7, 2005