  1. spyalvin

    spyalvin Guest

    you want to reserch it , how i could start with ?
    spyalvin, Nov 16, 2004

  2. spyalvin

    Malke Guest

    spyalvin wrote:

    > you want to reserch it , how i could start with ?

    http://www.google.com

    Use the search term, "define ad hoc wireless network" and you'll get
    about 352,000 entries.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers
    Malke, Nov 16, 2004

  3. spyalvin

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Speaking about Home Networks.

    You can configure Wireless Network to work in Infrastructure.

    In Infrastructure mode Wireless Gateways (Like Wireless Cable/DSL Routers)
    talk to Wireless Cards, but two wireless cards can not talk one to the
    other.

    If two Wireless cards are configured to Ad-HOC mode, they can talk one to
    the other but will NOT talk to an Access Point or a Cable/DSL Router.

    For home networks the common use of Ad-Hoc is to connect two computers
    Wirelessly, which makes it a Wireless replacement to crossover CAT5 cable.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Nov 16, 2004
  4. spyalvin

    Pavel A. Guest