    updates, or if its something evil?
    The program address isn't 100% accurate, it's what i remember of it, but the
    exe portion is.
    chase12, Nov 15, 2003

    David Postill, Nov 15, 2003

  3. chase12

    Myles Guest

    i belive that it is the client for a trojan....not sure where its from or
    how to remove it, hope this is off some help :)
    Myles, Nov 16, 2003
  4. chase12

    Gray99 Guest

    "Myles" <> wrote in news:bp8q4h$re0$1
    @news8.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > i belive that it is the client for a trojan....not sure where its from or
    > how to remove it, hope this is off some help :)

    From the webpage:

    "TGCMD.EXE is spyware originally created by Tioga/Support.com. If you're an
    @Home subscriber, this was probably installed with your Comcast @home
    software. If you own a Sony Vaio system, it was probably factory installed
    along with the Sony Support software."

    More here:

    http://www.winpatrol.com/db/freesample/tgcmd.html
    Gray99, Nov 16, 2003