    Found out we use it at work with a USB type Cell phone, but I gather is can be
    used with a sound card and Mic.

    Ware can I get some more Info and Costs here in NZ.
    Tony, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Tony

    Jeremy Guest

    Jeremy, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Tony

    thingy Guest

    thingy, Jul 24, 2005
  4. Tony

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Jeremy <> wrote in
    news:42e34afd$:

    > Tony wrote:
    >>

    >> Found out we use it at work with a USB type Cell phone, but I gather
    >> is can be used with a sound card and Mic.
    >>

    >> Ware can I get some more Info and Costs here in NZ.
    >>

    > Here's a link for you
    >

    > http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/search.pl?query=skype nz

    It is ten Euro for some prepaid Skypeout minutes that last six months.
    This allows you to use Skype to call land lines. My New Zealand Visa
    does not work, a NZ Mastercard does on the online purchase forms.
    See this:
    http://www.skype.com/products/skypeout/

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Jul 24, 2005
  5. Tony

    Nova Guest

    Dave Taylor wrote:
    > Jeremy <> wrote in
    >

    >>Tony wrote:
    >>

    >>>Found out we use it at work with a USB type Cell phone, but I gather
    >>>is can be used with a sound card and Mic.
    >>>

    >>>Ware can I get some more Info and Costs here in NZ.
    >>>

    >>Here's a link for you
    >>

    >>http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/search.pl?query=skype nz

    > It is ten Euro for some prepaid Skypeout minutes that last six months.
    > This allows you to use Skype to call land lines. My New Zealand Visa
    > does not work, a NZ Mastercard does on the online purchase forms.
    > See this:
    > http://www.skype.com/products/skypeout/

    That's strange, my NZ visa does work, that's a visa with ASB.
    Maybe you should complain to your bank.
    Nova, Jul 24, 2005
  6. Tony

    H.O.G Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:56:07 +1200, Nova <> spoke
    these fine words:

    >Dave Taylor wrote:
    >> Jeremy <> wrote in

    >>>Here's a link for you
    >>>

    >>>http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/search.pl?query=skype nz

    >> It is ten Euro for some prepaid Skypeout minutes that last six months.
    >> This allows you to use Skype to call land lines. My New Zealand Visa
    >> does not work, a NZ Mastercard does on the online purchase forms.
    >> See this:
    >> http://www.skype.com/products/skypeout/
    >>

    >That's strange, my NZ visa does work, that's a visa with ASB.
    >Maybe you should complain to your bank.

    By memory, it is the National Bank Credit Cards that don't work.
    H.O.G, Jul 25, 2005
  7. Tony

    Dave Taylor Guest

    H.O.G <> wrote in news:4no8e117q0a2kpiif43dn02etspdhq1d52@
    4ax.com:

    > By memory, it is the National Bank Credit Cards that don't work.

    yeah

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Jul 25, 2005
  8. Tony

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    thingy wrote:
    > Tony wrote:
    >

    >> Found out we use it at work with a USB type Cell phone, but I gather
    >> is can be
    >> used with a sound card and Mic.
    >>

    >> Ware can I get some more Info and Costs here in NZ.
    >>

    > http://pcworld.co.nz/pcworld/pcw.nsf/rss/B5EF75827EDA59C7CC2570280071B609
    >
    > I so like the idea of killing Telecom.....
    >
    > good ridance.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    Yes, but how well does it work over (Orcon) UBS ? Can anybody comment
    on that ?

    Chris Mayhew, Jul 26, 2005
  9. Tony

    Richard Guest

    Chris Mayhew wrote:

    > Yes, but how well does it work over (Orcon) UBS ? Can anybody comment
    > on that ?

    fine if the connection is idle, shit if your trying to use it at the same time.
    Richard, Jul 26, 2005
  10. Tony

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Chris Mayhew wrote:
    >
    >> Yes, but how well does it work over (Orcon) UBS ? Can anybody comment
    >> on that ?

    > fine if the connection is idle, shit if your trying to use it at the
    > same time.

    Thanks, though it had to be "to good to be true" :|

    Chris Mayhew, Jul 26, 2005