What is Seneca so afraid of? (was: Seneca, a bald-faced liar!)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by VSenecal, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. VSenecal

    VSenecal Guest

    "Seneca" <> writes:

    > What about that "Irving's Chaapaquiddick [sic] joke" of yours? Let's see it.
    >
    > Seneca
    >
    > ">Senecam" <> wrote in message
    >> "Seneca" <> writes:
    >>
    >> [snip]

    Read it yourself, Neil. I'm sure you can find it since I've posted
    the address three times. The real question is why you're dodging and
    weaving in this rather transparent way.

    Well, we actually know why you're doing it, don't we?

    > [ . . . ]

    Here's what Seneca, aka Neil Harrington is desperate to avoid
    dealing with, and so he tries that childish evasions.

    <restore>

    "Seneca" <> writes:

    [snip]

> [...]

    [snip]

    >> Seneca changes his name
    >> because his is known, and wants to leave his reputation behind.

    > Actually, Seneca never has done that. Every post of mine is
    > identified with the name "Seneca." That includes every post in the
    > "list of Seneca's nyms" provided by the Peking Duck above. Check 'em
    > out for yourself.

    A outright lie. Almost all (if not all) of the NJH posts are signed
    either "Neil."

    But even if you were signing 'Seneca' to all, so what? What does
    that mean? Seneca isn't your real name, Neil Harrington is.

    What's more, it's clear that the reason you embarked on the flurry
    of nym-changes in Sep 2002 (ironically just hours after you said you
    'never "reappear under a new name."') is because you'd just outed
    yourself as "Neil Harrington" and wanted to hide the 'wheat' of your
    real name among the 'chaff' of a bunch of nyms.

    </restore>

    whd
    --
    <quote>

    > It also makes you a 'holocaust denier' to Judge Gray, the
    > judge in Irving .vs. Lipstadt, who defined 'holocaust denier'
    > in the following way:
    >
    > http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/i/irving-david/judgment-08-01.html

    [snip Evan's definition of 'Holocaust denier', go to the URL
    if you want to see it]

    > Since this definition is a very good precis of your own
    > statements

    It is indeed,...

    </quote>

    Seneca, aka Neil Harrington, agreeing that he's a Holocaust denier.
    VSenecal, Feb 29, 2004

  2. VSenecal

    Seneca Guest

    Re: What is Seneca so afraid of?

    "Alan Browne" <> wrote in message
    > VSenecal wrote:
    > > "Seneca" <> writes:
    > >

    > Would you gentlemen kindly refrain from x-posting to the photo groups.

    I'm sorry, Alan. I haven't been checking the headers and didn't realize that
    malicious jerk was cross-posting to every newsgroup he thinks I've ever
    posted to.

    I'll take care of it.

    Seneca
    Seneca, Feb 29, 2004