    for these files?

    Thanks

    Big Fred

    Anonymous, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Anonymous

    °Mike° Guest

    A quick search of Google suggests that it's a generic
    AppForge movie file. You may need AppForge to view
    the clips. I couldn't find a stand-alone viewer.

    http://www.appforge.com/

    On 26 Oct 2003 19:14:03 -0600, in
    <Xns9420AFD9F7907klll@127.0.0.39>
    Anonymous scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Anonymous

    Webb Guest

    try http://www.freecodecs.com
    "Anonymous" <Nobody> wrote in message
    > I have some video clips that have the .RMV
    > extension, and they won't play with any of
    > my media players. Does anybody have a codec
    > for these files?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Big Fred

    News==----

    Newsgroups

    =---
    Webb, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Anonymous

    Webb Guest

    Sorry, try this site
    http://www.codec-download.com/modules.php?name=Downloads
    "Webb" <> wrote in message
    > try http://www.freecodecs.com
    > "Anonymous" <Nobody> wrote in message
    > > I have some video clips that have the .RMV
    > > extension, and they won't play with any of
    > > my media players. Does anybody have a codec
    > > for these files?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Big Fred

    > News==----
    > > http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000

    > Newsgroups
    > > ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via

    Encryption

    Webb, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Anonymous

    gangle Guest

    They are probably .rm files that have been
    misnamed. Remane them.

    gangle, Oct 27, 2003