    having trawled several e-learning sites I am rather confused about exactly
    what I need to do!

    thanks

    Jamie Fraser, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Jamie Fraser

    rmacias Guest

    That'll do it. Here's a link to some more info:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp

    In addition, if you wanted to, you could do the Windows Apps, Web Apps, and
    XML Web Services and still get MCAD.

    rmacias, Oct 25, 2005

  3. Jamie Fraser

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Also Keep this in mind

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/newgen/

    Vipul Patel, Oct 25, 2005
  4. Jamie Fraser

    Guest

    I though you need one elective from SQL Server... which would be
    70-229? I don't think you can just take these three and get MCAD. But
    all three are definitely required for MCSD.

    , Oct 26, 2005