  1. lightHammer

    lightHammer Guest

    Is there any new Exams for 70-316? (ie what will be replacing it ?)

    lightHammer, Nov 23, 2005

  2. lightHammer

    Cerebrus99 Guest

    If you are implying that 70-316 is about to be phased out and a new
    exam is to take it's place, then that is inaccurate. Since, no exam
    will actually "replace" exam 70-316.

    If you're interested in knowing which exam is actually the newer
    version in the New Generation of certifications, the answer will depend
    on the career track you choose (MCTS or MCPD).

    So, I think it could be 70-526 if you're on the MCTS track, and could
    be 70-548 on the MCPD track. Though MCPD requires an MCAD upgrade exam
    as well, that also deals with Windows Applications (70-552).

    On a different note, I've noticed that there seem to be no separate
    exams for VB.NET and VC#, as there used to be. How is this explained ?
    Anyone know ?

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    MCP, MCAD.