What is optimal sequence for completing MCSD .NET exams?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Fred Z, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. Fred Z

    Fred Z Guest

    Carlo,

    Thanks.

    Just curious; how long did it take you start to finish for
    MCSD. Did you do classroom training or mostly self-study?

    What is your current focus (what are you doing)?

    Fred Z

    Fred Z, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Fred Z

    Carlo Guest

    Last November I had classroom training (5 days) for web
    development (ASP.NET), but I actually decided to gain
    MCSD certification at the beginning of this year. I
    passed my first exam in March, and my last just one week
    ago, at the end of September.
    Reading the post of James Norman, who also answered your
    question, I found a lot of concepts learned in ASP.NET,
    even in Windows Form (such as data access, just to name
    one).
    Excluding the first classroom training for ASP.NET, I
    self-studied for the remaining exams.
    Currently I work as a developer (both web and windows) in
    a Company in the north of Italy, we provide computer
    services to banking institutions.

    Carlo

    Carlo, Oct 1, 2003