  1. Wayne Kerr

    Wayne Kerr Guest

    What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp
    Wayne Kerr, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Wayne Kerr

    Wayne Kerr Guest

    Sorry, its the ftp upload I need for ntlworld.

    I want to upload my ntlworld web page but need the details

    Wayne Kerr, Oct 12, 2005

  3. Wayne Kerr wrote:
    > Sorry, its the ftp upload I need for ntlworld.
    >
    > I want to upload my ntlworld web page but need the details
    >

    > "Wayne Kerr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp

    Follow the instructions on their homepage?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Oct 12, 2005
  4. Wayne Kerr

    Dave Lear Guest

    Dave Lear, Oct 12, 2005
  5. Wayne Kerr

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Oct 12, 2005
  6. Wayne Kerr

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-10-12, Wayne Kerr <> wrote:
    > What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp

    NTL might know. Have they got a web-site with useful stuff in a FAQ? It
    might be under 'Help' or some such heading.

    --
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Oct 12, 2005
  7. Wayne Kerr

    The Shed Guest

    "Wayne Kerr" <> wrote in message
    > What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp

    Pretty sure it is 42,well that is what deep thought came up with.
    The Shed, Oct 13, 2005