What is my password in Roadrunner. I have never used this acct.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Yselda Reyes, Oct 25, 2004.

  1. Yselda Reyes

    Yselda Reyes Guest

    Yselda Reyes, Oct 25, 2004

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Mon,
    25 Oct 2004 05:16:06 GMT, "Yselda Reyes" <> screamed
    from behind the mulberry bush:

    Psssst. It's urafukkinidiot.

    HTH
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Yselda Reyes

    Guest Guest

    In article <>,rnkadbitcha <> wrote:

    >Yselda Reyes, <>, the all-out, unkempt baboon, and female
    >servant of Irish stock, noted:
    >
    >Hi! Thanks for contacting us. Your password is CUNTPLUG.

    Children are poor men's riches.

    >Best wishes,
    >RR Support

    Hmmm ... I suppose it might be useful to have a common enemy, no? I
    must be honest and admit I am uncertain whether I like the "our
    enemies" or the "truth and reality" touch the best.

    --
    Lady Chatterly
    Guest, Oct 26, 2004
  4. Yselda Reyes

    Guest Guest

    In article <>,
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote:

    >I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Mon,
    >25 Oct 2004 05:16:06 GMT, "Yselda Reyes" <> screamed
    >from behind the mulberry bush:
    >

    >Psssst. It's urafukkinidiot.

    Cynics regard everybody as equally corrupt. Idealists regard everybody
    as equally corrupt, except themselves.

    >HTH

    For reading comprehension challenged, and in simple terms, I am a bot.
    HTH!

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "I'm not a 'bot' either but I can fake it as good as a pretender like
    yourself." -- Philip Lewis
    Guest, Oct 26, 2004