    Can anyone tell me who my newsserver is under my screenname Wereo-
    Scotty?

    Thank you so much if you can. In the meantime I'm looking myself.

    iL_weReo, Oct 10, 2009

  2. iL_weReo

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 9, 10:32 pm, iL_weReo <> wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me who my newsserver is under my screenname Wereo-
    > Scotty?
    >
    > Thank you so much if you can. In the meantime I'm looking myself.

    Just found it! Thanks.

    iL_WeReo, Oct 10, 2009

  3. iL_weReo

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:32:19 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me who my newsserver is under my screenname Wereo-
    > Scotty?
    >
    > Thank you so much if you can. In the meantime I'm looking myself.

    Nomination time

    Scott Lifshine for Clueless Kook of the Year.

    richard, Oct 10, 2009
  4. richard wrote:

    > On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:32:19 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo wrote:
    >> Can anyone tell me who my newsserver is under my screenname Wereo-
    >> Scotty?
    >>
    >> Thank you so much if you can. In the meantime I'm looking myself.

    > Nomination time
    >
    > Scott Lifshine for Clueless Kook of the Year.

    Are you giving up the position?

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 10, 2009
  5. iL_weReo

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:17:33 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >richard wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:32:19 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo wrote:
    >>> Can anyone tell me who my newsserver is under my screenname Wereo-
    >>> Scotty?
    >>>
    >>> Thank you so much if you can. In the meantime I'm looking myself.

    >> Nomination time
    >>
    >> Scott Lifshine for Clueless Kook of the Year.

    >Are you giving up the position?

    <BANG> And they're off! It's the Fearful Foursome neck and neck at the first
    turn...

    <I think BD's added himself to the race>

    Place yer bets here!

    --
    Q. Does Usenet help stamp out ignorance?
    A. That depends on whether by `stamp out' you mean `eliminate'

    Mara, Oct 10, 2009
  6. iL_weReo

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 9, 11:28 pm, richard <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:32:19 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo wrote:
    > > Can anyone tell me who my newsserver is under my screenname Wereo-
    > > Scotty?

    > > Thank you so much if you can. In the meantime I'm looking myself.

    > Nomination time
    >
    > Scott Lifshine for Clueless Kook of the Year.

    Clueless in some areas; world-shattering in others.

    iL_WeReo, Oct 10, 2009
  7. iL_weReo

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 10, 12:17 am, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    > > On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:32:19 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo wrote:
    > >> Can anyone tell me who my newsserver is under my screenname Wereo-
    > >> Scotty?

    > >> Thank you so much if you can. In the meantime I'm looking myself.

    > > Nomination time

    > > Scott Lifshine for Clueless Kook of the Year.

    > Are you giving up the position?
    >
    > --
    >    -bts
    >    -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

    Heh heh heh heh heh.

    iL_WeReo, Oct 10, 2009
  8. iL_weReo

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 10, 12:24 am, Mara <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:17:33 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >richard wrote:

    > >> Nomination time

    > >> Scott Lifshine for Clueless Kook of the Year.

    > >Are you giving up the position?

    > <BANG> And they're off! It's the Fearful Foursome neck and neck at the first
    > turn...
    >
    > <I think BD's added himself to the race>
    >
    > Place yer bets here!
    >
    > --
    > Q.  Does Usenet help stamp out ignorance?
    > A.  That depends on whether by `stamp out' you mean `eliminate'
    > or `reproduce rapidly in great quantity.'
    >                          -- Dr. Roger M. Firestone

    I bet on me every time.

    iL_WeReo, Oct 10, 2009
  9. On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 23:24:23 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:17:33 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>richard wrote:

    >>> Nomination time
    >>>
    >>> Scott Lifshine for Clueless Kook of the Year.

    >>Are you giving up the position?

    > <BANG> And they're off! It's the Fearful Foursome neck and neck at the first
    > turn...
    >
    > <I think BD's added himself to the race>
    >
    > Place yer bets here!

    Didn't we (TINW) once hold an election for "Idiot of the Century" (or
    something similar) in this group? I seem to recall something like that, a
    long time back.

    --
    Linux. The Malicious Software Removal
    tool which wipes Windows from your PC in

    William Poaster, Oct 10, 2009
  10. In message <hap1st$cmn$-september.org>, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    >
    > > On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:32:19 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo wrote:
    > >> Can anyone tell me who my newsserver is under my screenname Wereo-
    > >> Scotty?
    > >>
    > >> Thank you so much if you can. In the meantime I'm looking myself.

    > > Nomination time
    > >
    > > Scott Lifshine for Clueless Kook of the Year.

    > Are you giving up the position?

    You have to admit, even Richard knows wtf server hes using.

    ^_^

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 10, 2009
  11. Mara wrote:

    > <BANG> And they're off! It's the Fearful Foursome neck and neck at the first
    > turn...
    >
    > <I think BD's added himself to the race>
    >
    > Place yer bets here!

    My money's on the long-term dumbass.

    NOI

    thund3rstruck, Oct 10, 2009
  12. iL_weReo

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 14:54:25 -0400, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail>
    wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >
    >> <BANG> And they're off! It's the Fearful Foursome neck and neck at the first
    >> turn...
    >>
    >> <I think BD's added himself to the race>
    >>
    >> Place yer bets here!
    >>

    > My money's on the long-term dumbass.
    >
    > NOI

    But that's all four.

    (Long time no see. Hope you've been well.)

    Mara, Oct 10, 2009
  13. Mara wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 14:54:25 -0400, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Mara wrote:
    >>
    >>> <BANG> And they're off! It's the Fearful Foursome neck and neck at the first
    >>> turn...
    >>>
    >>> <I think BD's added himself to the race>
    >>>
    >>> Place yer bets here!
    >>>

    >> My money's on the long-term dumbass.
    >>
    >> NOI

    > But that's all four.
    >
    > (Long time no see. Hope you've been well.)

    OK. The longest term dumbass. He's carried the distance since 90??? :)

    I'm OK. Hope you are too...

    NOI

    thund3rstruck, Oct 10, 2009

    thund3rstruck, Oct 10, 2009
  15. iL_weReo

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 17:07:23 -0400, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail>
    wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 14:54:25 -0400, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail>
    >> wrote:

    >>> My money's on the long-term dumbass.
    >>>
    >>> NOI

    >> But that's all four.
    >>
    >> (Long time no see. Hope you've been well.)
    >>

    > OK. The longest term dumbass. He's carried the distance since 90??? :)

    I dunno. The others are certainly trying to catch up.

    > I'm OK. Hope you are too...
    >
    > NOI

    I will be, I think. Finally found a part-time job - NOT in IT, thank goodness.

    Mara, Oct 10, 2009
  16. iL_weReo

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 10, 10:28 am, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > In message <hap1st$-september.org>, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    > wrote:> richard wrote:

    > > > Nomination time

    > > > Scott Lifshine for Clueless Kook of the Year.

    > > Are you giving up the position?

    > You have to admit, even Richard knows wtf server hes using.
    >
    > ^_^
    >
    > --http://www.care2.com/click-to-donate/wolves/
    > Proof of Americas 3rd world status:http://www.ramusa.org/
    > Cash for *who*?http://www.bartcop.com/list-the-facts.htmhttp://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    Maybe he wouldn't if it got wiped out by a virus.

    iL_WeReo, Oct 11, 2009
  17. iL_weReo

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:32:21 -0700 (PDT), iL_WeReo <>
    wrote:

    >Maybe he wouldn't if it got wiped out by a virus.

    That's one reason why you're on the ballot.

    G. Morgan, Oct 14, 2009