    no mmi pvc
    mmi snmp-timeout 180
    =========================

    Captain, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Hi Captain,

    Cisco says:
    MMI Support
    The Modem Management Interface (MMI) is software that enables
    auto-provisioning for Cisco routers. The MMI uses a fixed PVC to communicate
    with the Proxy Element (PE) residing on the digital subscriber line access
    multiplexer (DSLAM). Using MMI, the Cisco router updates the running image
    and downloads the prescribed configuration using a configuration file or
    configuration values in a provisioning information database.
    Configuring MMI for Auto-Provisioning
    The customer premise equipment (CPE) can be automatically configured using
    the Cisco DSL CPE download, but it can be configured only with the image
    provisioning feature. The following provisioning configuration files are not
    supported in this release:
    - profiles
    - CDCM objects below the CPE level (that is, the ATM VCC objects)
    - propVirtual objects and interface objects (ATMif and Ethernetif)

    Greetings from Germany
    Thorsten

    Thorsten Hahn, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Captain

    Captain Guest

    I don't want to use the built in modem, so how do I remove
    the unwanted settings?

    =========================
    mmi polling-interval 60
    no mmi auto-configure
    no mmi pvc
    mmi snmp-timeout 180
    =========================

    p.s. Sometimes the router boots up incorrectly,(and I believe it
    has to do with the above lines of code)!

    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    Captain, Aug 23, 2004
  4. Captain

    marija

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2011
    Messages:
    1

    I have the same problem and have no idea how to fix it..

    marija, Nov 12, 2011