    waste of time to read, so I'm glad someone is proving that
    in addition to stupid questions, there are also stupid
    people.
    The Dude, Jun 14, 2004

  2. The Dude

    Consultant Guest

    www.google.com

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2004

  3. The Dude

    kpg Guest

    "The Dude" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\130242.htm (6/14/2004 10:33:25 AM) #
    > I have been reading the posts in this group for quite some
    > time, and am curious what the designation MCNGP stands
    > for. The questions that are getting asked are generally a
    > waste of time to read, so I'm glad someone is proving that
    > in addition to stupid questions, there are also stupid
    > people.

    Dude, there is no need to prove that there are stupid people, that
    is a given. Stupid questions can be asked by anyone.

    google MCNGP

    kpg MCNGP 0x22
    kpg, Jun 14, 2004
  4. kpg wrote:
    > "The Dude" <> wrote in message
    >> # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\130242.htm (6/14/2004 10:33:25
    >> AM) # I have been reading the posts in this group for quite some
    >> time, and am curious what the designation MCNGP stands
    >> for. The questions that are getting asked are generally a
    >> waste of time to read, so I'm glad someone is proving that
    >> in addition to stupid questions, there are also stupid
    >> people.

    > Dude, there is no need to prove that there are stupid people, that
    > is a given. Stupid questions can be asked by anyone.
    >
    > google MCNGP
    >
    > kpg MCNGP 0x22

    But don't click on the "mafia" link, it's a trap.

    --
    Fris "Don't say I didn't warn you" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 14, 2004
  5. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:Ork6bhiUEHA.716
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > But don't click on the "mafia" link, it's a trap.

    what mafia link? there is NO SUCH THING as the mafia link...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 (in no way linked to the...oh, that's not what you meant)
    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  6. The Dude

    kpg Guest

    > > But don't click on the "mafia" link, it's a trap.

    > what mafia link? there is NO SUCH THING as the mafia link...

    That link is broken.
    kpg, Jun 14, 2004
  7. The Dude

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "The Dude" <> wrote in

    > MCNGP

    it's the top most designation we all aspire to...

    the cert. path is as follows:

    1st --> MCP (1 exam) - walk around with bewildered look on face repeating
    endlessly, "I can't believe I passed!".

    2nd --> MCSA (4 exams) - getting a little proud of yourself. you may even
    have the gall to mouth off to a user.

    3rd --> MCSE (7 exams) - now you are real "hot $hit". willing to jump with
    both hands and feet into any linux vs microsoft conversation at local
    $tarbucks.

    most drop off like flies at this point. they looked for work, none was
    found. they are happy filing papers in mail room waiting for the next
    dot.com boom. but if you stick it out and with a little luck and "some help
    from your friends", you get to the final and the "best for last" stage of
    the game.

    4rth --> MCNGP - you got the job. it wasn't what you thought it would be.
    you got another job, even worse! now you have been throught a few jobs.
    your new boss is younger than your kid and your wife keeps harping on you
    to clean up you act and move "up in the world".

    left to your own devices, you now have tons of time on your hands 'cause
    you have mastered the art of doing all your work in a fraction of the time
    it takes anyone else to do theirs. so you just post on
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse to make a statement and tell the world
    they, yes, you are alive and kicking and you do exist.

    Yabba Dabbaa Doo...

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "why make it simple when we can complicate it beyond belief"
    Rowdy Yates, Jun 14, 2004
  8. The Dude

    Consultant Guest

    there has not been a more correct statement.

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2004
  9. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > 4rth --> MCNGP - you got the job. it wasn't what you thought it would
    > be. you got another job, even worse! now you have been throught a few
    > jobs. your new boss is younger than your kid and your wife keeps
    > harping on you to clean up you act and move "up in the world".
    >
    > left to your own devices, you now have tons of time on your hands
    > 'cause you have mastered the art of doing all your work in a fraction
    > of the time it takes anyone else to do theirs. so you just post on
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse to make a statement and tell the world
    > they, yes, you are alive and kicking and you do exist.

    Archived. You have hit it on the head...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  10. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > there has not been a more correct statement.
    >

    >> left to your own devices, you now have tons of time on your hands
    >> 'cause you have mastered the art of doing all your work in a fraction
    >> of the time it takes anyone else to do theirs.

    it is real.

    reminds me of kgp's declaration of MCNGP. We need to post this somewhere
    privately. <sekrat hndshake>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  11. The Dude

    Consultant Guest

    'scept he spelled 4th incorrect

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2004
  12. The Dude

    TechGeekPro Guest

    #
    > > I have been reading the posts in this group for quite some
    > > time, and am curious what the designation MCNGP stands
    > > for. The questions that are getting asked are generally a
    > > waste of time to read, so I'm glad someone is proving that
    > > in addition to stupid questions, there are also stupid
    > > people.

    > Dude, there is no need to prove that there are stupid people, that
    > is a given. Stupid questions can be asked by anyone.

    O.k. Uh... what's a stupid question?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 14, 2004
  13. The Dude

    kpg Guest

    > reminds me of kgp's declaration of MCNGP. We need to post this somewhere
    > privately. <sekrat hndshake>

    Niel. It's kpg. You must be thinking of tgp. Or kgb.

    I declare.

    kpg MCNGP 0x22
    kpg, Jun 14, 2004
  14. The Dude

    kpg Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\130328.htm (6/14/2004 3:36:47

    PM) #
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > > "The Dude" <> wrote in message
    > > > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\130242.htm (6/14/2004 10:33:25

    AM)
    > #
    > > > I have been reading the posts in this group for quite some
    > > > time, and am curious what the designation MCNGP stands
    > > > for. The questions that are getting asked are generally a
    > > > waste of time to read, so I'm glad someone is proving that
    > > > in addition to stupid questions, there are also stupid
    > > > people.

    > > Dude, there is no need to prove that there are stupid people, that
    > > is a given. Stupid questions can be asked by anyone.

    > O.k. Uh... what's a stupid question?
    >
    > > google MCNGP
    > >
    > > kpg MCNGP 0x22

    Exactly!
    kpg, Jun 14, 2004
  15. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:epodz8kUEHA.2544
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Niel. It's kpg.

    nice...no I just can't spell, jgc...I mean kpg

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  16. Consultant wrote:
    > 'scept he spelled 4th incorrect

    You are correct, sir!

    Forth is a wonderful programming language and should always be spelled
    correctly!

    --
    Fris "stack overflow" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 14, 2004
  17. The Dude

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:53:13 -0700, Rowdy Yates extemporised:

    <snippedy dabba doo..>
    >irs. so you just post on
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse to make a statement and tell the world
    > they, yes, you are alive and kicking and you do exist.

    Rowdy, that was just freaking spooky. Where's the spycam?

    It's in the lamp, isn't it?

    JaR
    Spooked Thug
    JaR, Jun 14, 2004
  18. The Dude

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:40:06 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:epodz8kUEHA.2544
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Niel. It's kpg.

    > nice...no I just can't spell, jgc...I mean kpg

    I'll testify to that!

    RJa
    JaR, Jun 14, 2004
  19. The Dude

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uZwaQ1kUEHA.3332
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > 'scept he spelled 4th incorrect

    damn, xnews!!

    Rowdy Yates
    Rowdy Yates, Jun 14, 2004
  20. The Dude

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Rowdy, that was just freaking spooky. Where's the spycam?
    >
    > It's in the lamp, isn't it?

    it's my logitech.quickcam.rootkit at work...

    "the most dangerous exploits are the ones that you don't know about"

    :)

    Rowdy Yates
    Rowdy Yates, Jun 14, 2004