What is life in PRISON?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by WeReo_BoY, Jan 2, 2011.

  1. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/28l8cbh

    It should be the SAME in American prisons for caps-broken criminally insane
    CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS and those LISTED ON MEGAN'S LAW. Especially those
    released way too early and DUMPED on the undeserved public like us.

    Yeah you the BOWL-ASS you the motherfucking BOWL-ASS now ain't that raight
    BOWL-ASS yeah you the BOWL-ASS. Any American prison is capable of doling out
    the DEATH PENALTY just like this. Ain't that right now BOWL-ASS, huh?
     
    WeReo_BoY, Jan 2, 2011
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    Ah yes, BOWL-ASS. Don't you agree this should be the sentence for criminally
    insane FELONS with broken cap keys who continue to commit crime even after
    elease from prison? Yeah you the BOWL-ASS you the motherfucking BOWL-ASS.
     
    WeReo_BoY, Jan 2, 2011
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. WeReo_BoY

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    On 1/2/2011 7:52 AM, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > Ah yes, BOWL-ASS. Don't you agree this should be the sentence for criminally
    > insane FELONS with broken cap keys who continue to commit crime even after
    > elease from prison? Yeah you the BOWL-ASS you the motherfucking BOWL-ASS.
    >


    what is prison like? I imagine it's having to see your drivel posted day
    in and day out
     
    Muse Gruppes, Jan 3, 2011
    #3
  4. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    "Muse Gruppes" <> wrote in message
    news:ifr3t5$445$...
    > On 1/2/2011 7:52 AM, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >> Ah yes, BOWL-ASS. Don't you agree this should be the sentence for
    >> criminally
    >> insane FELONS with broken cap keys who continue to commit crime even
    >> after
    >> elease from prison? Yeah you the BOWL-ASS you the motherfucking BOWL-ASS.
    >>

    >
    > what is prison like? I imagine it's having to see your drivel posted day
    > in and day out
    >
    >


    Exactly. I was outside the hallowed halls of SingSing just yesterday! What a
    sight.
     
    WeReo_BoY, Jan 3, 2011
    #4
  5. WeReo_BoY

    floffy Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 19:06:37 -0500, Muse Gruppes <>
    wrote:

    >>What is life in PRISON?


    Simple
    look in the back

    this is me o
    this be you O

    related , your ass
     
    floffy, Jan 3, 2011
    #5
  6. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    "floffy" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    > On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 19:06:37 -0500, Muse Gruppes <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>>What is life in PRISON?

    >
    > Simple
    > look in the back
    >
    > this is me o
    > this be you O
    >
    > related , your ass
    >
    >
    >
    >


    I think I get it but I'm mot sure.
     
    WeReo_BoY, Jan 4, 2011
    #6
  7. SPAM<

    On Jan 4, 9:39 am, "QuEeR_BoY" <> wrote:



    <snip>


    SPAM
     
    Aaron Eel (Ehrin), Jan 4, 2011
    #7
  8. WeReo_BoY

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 04/01/2011 14:39, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > "floffy"<> wrote in message
    > news:eek:...
    >> On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 19:06:37 -0500, Muse Gruppes<>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>> What is life in PRISON?

    >>
    >> Simple
    >> look in the back
    >>
    >> this is me o
    >> this be you O
    >>
    >> related , your ass
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > I think I get it but I'm mot sure.
    >
    >

    Hardly surprising as you are a thick as shit moron.
     
    Desk Rabbit, Jan 4, 2011
    #8
  9. WeReo_BoY

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 4, 10:49 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > On 04/01/2011 14:39, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    > > "floffy"<>  wrote in message
    > >news:eek:...
    > >> On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 19:06:37 -0500, Muse Gruppes<>
    > >> wrote:

    >
    > >>>> What is life in PRISON?

    >
    > >> Simple
    > >> look in the back

    >
    > >> this is me o
    > >> this be you  O

    >
    > >> related , your ass

    >
    > > I think I get it but I'm mot sure.

    >
    > Hardly surprising as you are a thick as shit moron.- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    Good! That's the way I want to be.
     
    iL_weReo, Jan 4, 2011
    #9
  10. In article
    <>,
    iL_weReo <> wrote:

    > On Jan 4, 10:49 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > > On 04/01/2011 14:39, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > > "floffy"<>  wrote in message
    > > >news:eek:...
    > > >> On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 19:06:37 -0500, Muse Gruppes<>
    > > >> wrote:

    > >
    > > >>>> What is life in PRISON?

    > >
    > > >> Simple
    > > >> look in the back

    > >
    > > >> this is me o
    > > >> this be you  O

    > >
    > > >> related , your ass

    > >
    > > > I think I get it but I'm mot sure.

    > >
    > > Hardly surprising as you are a thick as shit moron.- Hide quoted text -
    > >
    > > - Show quoted text -

    >
    > Good! That's the way I want to be.


    HA....as if u could help it PiGGy u IDIOT RETARD'd PEDOPHILE SLOB
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010
     
    Scott is a Pig, Jan 4, 2011
    #10
  11. In article <>,
    Manatee Memories <> wrote:

    > On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 15:49:00 +0000, Desk Rabbit <> wrote,
    > by way of <ifvfhc$dg6$>, in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk -->::
    >
    > >On 04/01/2011 14:39, WeReo_BoY wrote:

    > <....>
    >


    This DEMENTED PERVERT'd PEDOPHILE is TERMINALLY INSANE as well as being
    eaten up inside from the well deserved ASS CANCER...It would do EVERYONE
    a BIG SERVICE if NO ONE would respond to ANYTHING this BLOATED BUFFOON
    ever would post here or anywhere. THAT is the entire point, so as to GET
    A REPLY OF ANY KIND. So it is Best to NOT go and FEED THE BLOATED TROLL
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010
     
    Lifshine is a PERVERT, Jan 4, 2011
    #11
  12. Manatee Memories <royalfeline!REMOVE!@hotmail.com> pinched this
    steaming loaf <>:
    >
    >NOBODY (not even WeReo_BoY, whom I admit to loathing muchly ) deserves
    >to die from cancer. NOBODY. If you had cancer (as do I; Stage-4
    >unresectable right-lung/metastasized to my liver in 3 places/then up
    >above the jaw as brain-cancer), you'd probably be "singing" a FAR, FAR
    >different tune, so to speak.
    >

    YIKES...were ye a smoaker perhaps?

    --
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COaoYqkpkUA
    cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
    _____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
    / __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
    _\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
    /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 6, 2011
    #12
  13. WeReo_BoY

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 6, 12:34 am, Manatee Memories <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 16:58:20 -0500, Lifshine is a PERVERT
    > <> wrote, by way of
    > <-september.org>, in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk -->::
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > Manatee Memories <> wrote:

    >
    > >> On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 15:49:00 +0000, Desk Rabbit <> wrote,
    > >> by way of <ifvfhc$>, in
    > >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk -->::

    >
    > >> >On 04/01/2011 14:39, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > >> <....>

    >
    > >This DEMENTED PERVERT'd PEDOPHILE is TERMINALLY INSANE as well as being
    > >eaten up inside from the well deserved ASS CANCER...

    >
    > <Well-deserved removal>
    >
    > NOBODY (not even WeReo_BoY, whom I admit to loathing muchly ) deserves
    > to die from cancer. NOBODY. If you had cancer (as do I; Stage-4
    > unresectable right-lung/metastasized to my liver in 3 places/then up
    > above the jaw as brain-cancer), you'd probably be "singing" a FAR, FAR
    > different tune, so to speak.
    >
    > --
    >
    > 'Tis far better to have snipped too much than to never
    > have snipped at all. -- (author unknown)


    As much as I loathe you too, your condition sounds very serious.
     
    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2011
    #13
  14. WeReo_BoY

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 6, 1:16 am, hw f <snuhw...@Use-Author-Supplied-
    Address.invalid> wrote:
    > Manatee Memories <royalfeline!> pinched this
    > steaming loaf <>:
    >
    > >NOBODY (not even WeReo_BoY, whom I admit to loathing muchly ) deserves
    > >to die from cancer. NOBODY. If you had cancer (as do I; Stage-4
    > >unresectable right-lung/metastasized to my liver in 3 places/then up
    > >above the jaw as brain-cancer), you'd probably be "singing" a FAR, FAR
    > >different tune, so to speak.

    >
    > YIKES...were ye a smoaker perhaps?
    >
    > --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COaoYqkpkUA
    > cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
    >    _____  ____  ____ __ /\_/\ __      _ ______   _____
    >   / __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \  \  __\
    >  _\ \/    / /_/ / _  / \     / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\  _\
    > /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/   \_@_/   \__|\__|\____/\____\_\


    I was. A smoaker, a eater and a muncher.
     
    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2011
    #14
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Slarty Bartfast

    Prison for Virus makers

    Slarty Bartfast, Sep 10, 2004, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    588
    Mitch S.
    Sep 10, 2004
  2. Useful Info
    Replies:
    13
    Views:
    2,387
    Lamey Teh cable Guy
    May 20, 2007
  3. C Lee

    prison

    C Lee, May 29, 2007, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    42
    Views:
    2,191
    Tester
    Jul 30, 2007
  4. Help a real guy get out of prison

    , Dec 15, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    832
    Neil Harrington
    Dec 18, 2007
  5. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    523
Loading...

Share This Page