  1. diane

    diane Guest

    does anyone know what mozilla quick launch is and do i need it

    diane, Aug 7, 2003

  2. diane

    rifleman Guest

    In article <nOqYa.650006$>, cc22
    @shaw.ca says...
    > does anyone know what mozilla quick launch is and do i need it

    It's a utility whereby a certain amount of the program is kept in memory
    so (in theory) the application starts up much more quickly than if
    started from cold.

    Do you need it? if you MUST start your browser in nano-seconds then yes.
    if not, then no.
    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend

    rifleman, Aug 7, 2003

  3. diane

    Jim PKP Guest

    In article <nOqYa.650006$>, cc22
    @shaw.ca says...
    > does anyone know what mozilla quick launch is and do i need it

    It'll put a small icon beside the clock on the bottom-right of your
    monitor. No, its not necessary

    --
    | | PKP |

    Jim PKP, Aug 7, 2003
  4. diane

    Flash IV Guest

    diane wrote:
    > does anyone know what mozilla quick launch is and do i need it

    While you don't need Mozilla quick launch, I find it does in fact
    decrease the time it takes for Mozilla to start considerably. I did a
    re-install of Mozilla 1.5 alpha recently, just because the quick launch
    stopped working, and it was worth the re-install time.

    FlashIV

    Flash IV, Aug 7, 2003