    I want to know what is the advantage of IE Crash Detection over Normal
    Internet Explorer?
    thank you very much
    =?Utf-8?B?eHVkZXV0c2No?=, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Internet Explorer Add-on Crash Detection attempts to detect crashes in
    Internet Explorer that are related to an add-on. When the add-on is
    successfully identified, this information is presented to the user. The user
    has the option of disabling add-ons to diagnose crashes and improve the
    overall stability of Internet Explorer.

    I think this was introduced as a part of the Windows XP SP2 Security
    Technologies which were also integrated with SP1 release of Windows x64.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/sp2brows.mspx#EQAA
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 21, 2005