What is IA Revolution

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by PC, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. PC

    PC Guest

    Greetings All

    I have been asked to render an opinion on IA Revolution

    http://www.iarevolution.com/imaintain/default.aspx

    Statements like
    "
    Earn Thousands of DOLLARS Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
    BY Just Introducing it to Your Family and Friends
    (Simply tell them about IA Revolution)
    "
    just scream's 'scam' to me.

    Looks like one of those obtuse marketing/pay per click/ Pyramid/...... make
    everyone rich but you rip offs.

    Any one else have experience/opinions.

    Cheers
    Paul
    PC, Jan 25, 2004

  2. PC

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:00:34 +1300, PC wrote:

    >Greetings All
    >
    >I have been asked to render an opinion on IA Revolution
    >
    >http://www.iarevolution.com/imaintain/default.aspx
    >

    >Statements like
    >"
    >Earn Thousands of DOLLARS Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
    > BY Just Introducing it to Your Family and Friends
    >(Simply tell them about IA Revolution)
    >"
    >just scream's 'scam' to me.
    >
    >Looks like one of those obtuse marketing/pay per click/ Pyramid/...... make
    >everyone rich but you rip offs.
    >
    >Any one else have experience/opinions.\

    I couldn't find anything on the site that explains exactly how it's supposed to
    work in detail. That's not a good thing. I'd take a SWAG that it's compression.
    If it is, I wouldn't waste my money on it. And what you've quoted above sounds
    suspiciously like it might encourage "affiliate spam." Thanks, but no thanks -
    there's enough of that going on already:

    http://tinyurl.com/2jo92

    Hosted on NeoSpire, who doesn't seem to have a problem hosting 419ers.

    "I'd avoid them like the Black Death, myself."

    --
    If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
    in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes
    Mara, Jan 25, 2004

  3. PC

    Richard Guest

    PC wrote:

    > Greetings All

    > I have been asked to render an opinion on IA Revolution

    > http://www.iarevolution.com/imaintain/default.aspx

    > Statements like
    > "
    > Earn Thousands of DOLLARS Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
    > BY Just Introducing it to Your Family and Friends
    > (Simply tell them about IA Revolution)
    > "
    > just scream's 'scam' to me.

    > Looks like one of those obtuse marketing/pay per click/ Pyramid/......
    > make everyone rich but you rip offs.

    > Any one else have experience/opinions.

    > Cheers
    > Paul

    Since they don't tell me what it is I'm getting, I don't trust it.
    Another "take the money and run" scam.
    Richard, Jan 25, 2004