    about it?

    Thanks.

    CPU

    C. Ucakar, Aug 17, 2003

  2. C. Ucakar

    Ray Higdon Guest

    Check out this page:

    http://comptia.org/certification/i-net/default.asp

    I thought it was very simple as it covered basic internet concepts.

    --
    Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA
    ---

    Ray Higdon, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Hello this is Steve Moreland I am completing my homework
    assignment for 107-188 class Chapter 1 Step 5

    Steve Moreland, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Hi. This is Chris Babos and I am completing my homework
    assignment for class 107-188, Chapter 1 homework, step 5.
    You can find information about I-net+ certification at
    http://www.compTIA.org. The difficulty of the
    certification exam will depend upon your Internet
    knowledge and proficiency. If you take a course and
    prepare sufficiently for the exam, you will do well.
    Gateway Technical college offers a course that can help
    you to prepare. Chris

    Christine Babos, Aug 21, 2003
  5. I am completing my home work assignment for 107-188 class
    Chapter 1 step 5

    Christopher Gultch, Aug 22, 2003
  6. My Name is Maribeth Marshall-Gorski. I am completing my
    homework assignment for 107-188 Class, Chapter 1, Step 5.

    I-net+ certification is available at local colleges.
    Wisconsin has a great class offered called Internet
    Concepts and Designs at Gateway Technical College. I-net+
    is offered there. You will learn to demonstrate knowledge
    and competency in Internet basics and clients,
    development, networking, Internet security and business
    concepts.
    Visit http://www.comptia.org and http://www.gtc.edu for
    more information.

    Maribeth Marshall-Gorski, Aug 22, 2003
  7. C. Ucakar

    John Simpson Guest

    John Simpson

    John Simpson, Aug 22, 2003
  8. Hi Cheryl,
    I am completing my homework assignment for 107-188 class,
    Chapter 1, Step 5.
    Dorene Leinenweber

    Dorene Leinenweber, Aug 23, 2003
  9. C. Ucakar

    zsolt67 Guest

    CompTIA i-Net+ Certification
    The CompTIA i-Net+ certification is the worldwide standard of
    foundational-level competency in knowledge of Internet, Intranet and
    Extranet technologies.
    The i-Net+ certification is recognized as a baseline technical
    knowledge specifically designed to certify entry-level Internet and
    e-commerce technical professionals. Those holding i-Net+ certification
    demonstrate knowledge and competency in Internet basics and clients,
    development, networking, Internet security and business concepts.

    Its not a really hard test but it was tricky, I read 3 books very
    carefully and I swear there was a few questions on the test, that were
    not covered in either book.

    | Attachment filename: inetcerp.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/attachment.php?postid=1122794|
    ---
    Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
    View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1020218.html
    zsolt67------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zsolt67's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14922

    zsolt67, Aug 24, 2003
  10. C. Ucakar

    KLP Guest

    My name is Karen Puhl and I'm completing Chap 1 Step 5
    homework for 107-188.
    Comptia.org offers great information on the INet+
    Certification. It's a certification for entry level IT
    professionals recognizing their ability for a broad based
    knowledge not limited to specific programs. You can also
    go to www.simulationexams.com and check out some of the
    practice questions they have posted there.

    KLP, Aug 24, 2003

  11. >-----Original Message-----
    >Can someone please tell me how difficult the I-net+
    >certification is and where I can find good information
    >about it?
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >CPU
    >.
    >Kristin Kuzik

    I am completing my homework assignment for 107-188 class,
    Chapter 1, Step 5.

    You can find good information on I-Net+ certification at
    http://i-netplus.virtualave.net/. From the information
    that I read on the message boards in this site - it looks
    like the exam is worthwhile and isn't all that easy to
    do. Study time is definitely needed but there are alot of
    resources on this site to help you study.

    Kristin Kuzik, Aug 25, 2003
  12. My name is David Smiskey and this email is being sent to
    complete assignment 1 for course# 107-188-598 Internet
    Concepts & Technologies. I don't know how difficult the I-
    net certification test is but, good information about the
    subject can be found at www.CompTIA.org.

    David Smiskey, Aug 26, 2003
  13. C. Ucakar

    Cliff Fuller Guest

    I am completing the homework for 107-188 class, Chapter 1
    Step 5

    Cliff Fuller, Aug 27, 2003
  14. C. Ucakar

    Mark Janz Guest

    for 107-188 class, chapter 1 Step 5. I'm not sure how
    difficult the test is, but for more information try
    www.comptia.org.

    Mark Janz, Aug 27, 2003
  15. C. Ucakar

    Alex Palecek Guest

    this is alex palecek, i'm completing a homework assignment
    for 107-188, chapter 1 step 5.

    Alex Palecek, Aug 28, 2003
  16. C. Ucakar

    Tracy Herman Guest

    Tracy Herman, Aug 30, 2003
  17. C. Ucakar

    donte brown Guest

    I am not exactly sure what it means to be I-Net Certified
    but I do know that Gateway Technical College has a course
    called Internet Concepts and Technologies which would be
    useful to you if you would like to become I-Net certified.

    donte brown, Sep 2, 2003