    and if i switch to linux will it change things?

    neville

    p.s. sometimes if i touch myself in the morning it feels strange.
    neville, Mar 6, 2005

  2. neville

    ]v[etaphoid Guest

    "neville" <0m> wrote in message
    news:Xns961150C99065iblowgoatsforfun@82.106.6.176...
    >i have started to notice hair sprouting in funny places. and in the morning
    > my penis is very stiff. is this something that is suppose to be happening
    > and if i switch to linux will it change things?
    >

    > neville
    >
    > p.s. sometimes if i touch myself in the morning it feels strange.

    Best to consult your parents or a trusted adult.

    Have them touch you, and see if it stills feels strange...
    ]v[etaphoid, Mar 6, 2005

  3. neville

    OldWiseMan Guest

    "neville" <0m> wrote in message
    >i have started to notice hair sprouting in funny places. and in the morning
    > my penis is very stiff. is this something that is suppose to be happening
    > and if i switch to linux will it change things?
    >

    > neville
    >
    > p.s. sometimes if i touch myself in the morning it feels strange.

    Have you found an enlarged bag of skin hanging between your legs? Have you
    noticed any indirect affect on your vocal cords?

    If so then you need some help to deal with this. Ignore the advice given by
    the other poster about parents and trusted adults - you will get much more
    useful advice from the an older brother or, if you do not have an older
    brother, some of the kids in your school playground.

    It is also widely rumoured that girls living next door can provide
    assistance in exercises to help relieve this condition but personally I
    think that that is something of an urban legend.
    OldWiseMan, Mar 6, 2005
  4. neville

    neville Guest

    Is that you Brian?