    do MCSE,Sir could you kind inough to tell me is that O.K
    with my presant digree.
    than you.
    Ravindra Ratnayake., Aug 29, 2003

  2. Ravindra Ratnayake.

    Marko Guest

    You are over qualified for MCSE studies.

    You should do just fine.
    Marko, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Ravindra Ratnayake.

    Herb Martin Guest

    "Maestro" <> wrote in message
    > There are no experience requirements in practice, but in
    > Microsofts certification requirements they do list
    > experience.

    They can "list" it (as a suggestionto make people "feel good")
    all day long but its not a requirement.

    > Not having it is where the label "Paper Cert"
    > was born.

    Not being able to ACCOMPLISH anything is where the
    "Paper cert" really originates.

    Experience -- contrary to popular wisdom -- is nothing,
    unless you LEARNED something.

    It is not how you learn but how effectively you learn that
    counts.

    > I personally don't see being a paper cert as a
    > bad thing as long as the individual understands that they
    > will still have to pay some dues to gain the real world
    > experience.

    This is very true -- much like most college degrees. With
    a few exceptions (e.g., MIT, Havard perhaps) no one in
    industry expects very much of "college graduates" except
    the ability to learn how the business really works.
    Herb Martin, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Ravindra Ratnayake.

    Sender'sName Guest

    urghhhh,
    1st. degree
    2nd. Try to ask a question in a complete sentence
    {wtf is - i would like do MCSE}
    3rd. present
    4th. enough
    5th. wtf is OK
    6th. Thank you
    7th. Are you sure you went to college.
    {ONLINE DEGREE}
    8th. Sir wtf is that.......

    Sender'sName, Aug 29, 2003
  5. Ravindra Ratnayake.

    roYal Guest

    for someone who went to college, you don't know how to talk at all. Or are
    you trying to talk in the ebonics way of internet talk. yOu aRe t00 l33t tO
    taKe tHe mCsE. Werd bruda!

    roYal, Aug 29, 2003
  6. Ravindra Ratnayake.

    Maestro Guest

    urghhh,
    as*
    1st. Accept that english is not the primary language of
    everyone who post here.

    Maestro, Sep 3, 2003
  7. Ravindra Ratnayake.

    Maestro Guest