    me out with the exact process that happens in the
    background when a particular file is stored.

    Thanks and regards

    kalyan chakravarthy, Jan 8, 2004

  2. "kalyan chakravarthy" <> wrote in message
    > Masters!
    > wat is the exact BACKGROUNDof fat in windows, and
    > wat is the entire process about. how is fat16 different
    > from fat32.I am confused. Please help me out.Please help
    > me out with the exact process that happens in the
    > background when a particular file is stored.
    >
    > Thanks and regards

    Troll.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jan 8, 2004

  3. kalyan chakravarthy

    Brat Guest

    sheeesh kid... you come on here asking about braindumps and now you are
    going to swamp us with questions? Sure we can help but you STILL havent
    used google... use a search engine... do some research... THEN ask here for
    either clarification or for more information... do NOT expect us to lead you
    by the hand every step of the way... get a GRIP little boy

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004
  4. kalyan chakravarthy

    Brendan Guest

    This sounds like school-homework to me. Pay attention in
    class and you might get the answers you need.

    Brendan, Jan 9, 2004
  5. kalyan chakravarthy

    Papyna.BO Guest

    The FAT is a part of harddisk's.

    It is used to record the start section and the end section
    of a file on disk.This is the common meaning.

    There are some kinds of FAT now
    NTFS---Need WinNT(NT 2000 XP 2003)Based On ESE
    FAT16/32
    EXT2/3----Linux

    Papyna.BO, Jan 10, 2004