What is error: 80004005?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Shirley Azvedo, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. Got the above message. Have no idea what it is or how to fix it. Where can
    I find out about this error message?

    Shirley Azvedo, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Paul T. Holland, Feb 13, 2007

  3. Shirley Azvedo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:00:51 +0000, Shirley Azvedo Has Frothed:

    > Got the above message. Have no idea what it is or how to fix it. Where can
    > I find out about this error message?

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306269

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Feb 13, 2007
  4. Shirley Azvedo

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Feb 13, 2007
  5. Shirley Azvedo wrote:

    > Got the above message.

    Please post your query in the body of the message, not just in the
    subject line. Thanks for your consideration.

    More details would help as well, such as what application were you using
    at the time, what were you doing with it, and so on. Version number,
    too.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 13, 2007
  6. Shirley Azvedo

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:52:00 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >More details would help as well, such as what application were you using
    >at the time, what were you doing with it, and so on. Version number,
    >too.

    You must have missed her previous 10 messages. :-D

    Evan Platt, Feb 13, 2007