What is dllinsert.exe?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lady Chatterly, Nov 3, 2004.

  1. In article <> TRH <> wrote:

    >What is dllinsert.exe?

    What dllinsert?

    >I am cleaning my computer from a Trjoan/Virus infection and ran across this executable
    >that had a recent creation date.

    How long have you asked if you were cleaning your computer from a
    trjoanvirus infection and ran across this executable that had a recent
    creation date?

    >I disabled it by renaming it.

    A drowning man is not troubled by rain.

    >Thanks,

    Feather by feather the goose can be plucked.

    >A. Toprak

    A.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Oh, I feel real good about my oncoming hurricane now that Lady C has
    jumped into the discussion." -- Yomamma bin Crawdaddin

    Lady Chatterly, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Lady Chatterly

    TRH Guest

    Hello All:

    What is dllinsert.exe?

    TRH, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Lady Chatterly

    Fred Guest

    Lady Chatterly <> wrote:

    > What dllinsert?

    What dllinsert?

    > How long have you asked if you were cleaning your computer from a
    > trjoanvirus infection and ran across this executable that had a recent
    > creation date?

    Many moons.

    > A drowning man is not troubled by rain.

    What do you like in women?