    Thanks

    ABC
    Do not reply by email.

    ABC, Dec 4, 2004

  2. ABC <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Newbie : How are these different is adjusting the colour of the pic.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > ABC
    > Do not reply by email.

    For one thing, by the units used. That is, to quantify a shift,
    numerically, these have different measurement systems.

    Don Stauffer in Minneapolis, Dec 5, 2004

  3. ABC

    Drifter Guest

    On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 21:09:52 +0800, ABC <> wrote:

    >Newbie : How are these different is adjusting the colour of the pic.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >ABC
    >Do not reply by email.

    That goes waaaay beyond the "give a little help" that you are going to
    get here.

    I would recommend you find a couple of good books on photography and a
    couple of good books on color theory and invest some time.

    Drifter
    "I've been here, I've been there..."

    Drifter, Dec 5, 2004