    does it cost?
    pete

    , Sep 22, 2005

  2. Tony Benshaw Guest

    Voiptalk do mobiles for 10p per minute on their prepay silver package (£2.99
    per month). Evening mobile calls are 8p and weekend 5p. Cheapest I've seen .
    Works pretty well , I've never had any issues.

    Tony Benshaw, Sep 23, 2005

  3. wrote:
    > What is the cheapest voip service for phoning mobiles and how much
    > does it cost?
    > pete

    Voipfone's mobile rates start @ 8.4 p www.voipfone.co.uk

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, Sep 23, 2005
  4. Guest

    On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 07:11:57 +0100, "Tony Benshaw" <>
    wrote:

    >Voiptalk do mobiles for 10p per minute on their prepay silver package (£2.99
    >per month). Evening mobile calls are 8p and weekend 5p. Cheapest I've seen .
    >Works pretty well , I've never had any issues.

    That looks much better than the present set up I have and is well
    worth me looking into thanks. I am not keen on prepaid stuff as it is
    unlikely I will use £2.99 per month but it is interesting to check on
    and see what else they have thanks. At the moment I have voipbuster
    (which has just updated itself) and they are 9.5 per minute all the
    time so it is definitely worth my while to check everything out.
    pete

    ><> wrote in message
    >> What is the cheapest voip service for phoning mobiles and how much
    >> does it cost?
    >> pete

    , Sep 23, 2005
  5. Guest

    On 23 Sep 2005 05:42:47 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> What is the cheapest voip service for phoning mobiles and how much
    >> does it cost?
    >> pete

    >Voipfone's mobile rates start @ 8.4 p www.voipfone.co.uk

    I have checked your link and I cannot get less than 9.5 which is what
    voipbuster does I believe. Where have I gone wrong?
    pete

    , Sep 23, 2005
  6. wrote:
    > On 23 Sep 2005 05:42:47 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > wrote:
    > >> What is the cheapest voip service for phoning mobiles and how much
    > >> does it cost?
    > >> pete

    > >Voipfone's mobile rates start @ 8.4 p www.voipfone.co.uk

    > I have checked your link and I cannot get less than 9.5 which is what
    > voipbuster does I believe. Where have I gone wrong?
    > pete

    They charge different prices for different networks o2 is 8.4p

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, Sep 23, 2005
  7. Guest

    On 23 Sep 2005 10:09:39 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> On 23 Sep 2005 05:42:47 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    >> <> wrote:

    >> >Voipfone's mobile rates start @ 8.4 p www.voipfone.co.uk

    >> I have checked your link and I cannot get less than 9.5 which is what
    >> voipbuster does I believe. Where have I gone wrong?
    >> pete

    >They charge different prices for different networks o2 is 8.4p

    I understand now thanks.
    pete

    , Sep 23, 2005