    Corruption in Kansas government
    can be seen
    here:http://hometown.aol.com/kscoinhutch/newlcf.html

    Kscoinhutch, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Kscoinhutch

    Chet Guest

    Make sure your mail is in text only and not HTML formatted. It sounds as if
    your provider or your computer is trying (and failing) to make it into a
    proper hyperlink which would be formatted as
    <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/kscoinhutch/newlcf.html">Here</A>

    For best results, make sure there is a space before "http" and after "html".
    "Kscoinhutch" <> wrote in message
    > I sent a link to my webpage to several people. Most of them are unable to
    > connect to the webpage because somewhere along the line, "</A" is getting

    added

    Chet, Oct 4, 2004