    Jim S
    Tyneside UK
    www.jimscott.co.uk

    Jim S, Jan 7, 2009

  2. Jim S

    Another Guest

    Another, Jan 7, 2009

  3. Jim S

    meerkat Guest

    "Jim S" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    > What does it mean?

    Hi Jim
    It means...Brand New In Box.

    --
    bw..

    meerkat, Jan 7, 2009
  4. Jim S

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:34:02 +0000, meerkat wrote:

    > "Jim S" <> wrote in message
    >> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    >> What does it mean?
    >>

    > Hi Jim
    > It means...Brand New In Box.

    It could also mean 'batteries not in box' :)

    Don't that piss you off at Christmas?

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  5. Jim S

    meerkat Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:34:02 +0000, meerkat wrote:
    >
    >> "Jim S" <> wrote in message
    >>> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    >>> What does it mean?
    >>>

    >> Hi Jim
    >> It means...Brand New In Box.

    > It could also mean 'batteries not in box' :)
    >
    > Don't that piss you off at Christmas?

    There`s always one... and this week you`re him %> )

    --
    bw..

    meerkat, Jan 7, 2009
  6. Jim S wrote:
    > Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    > What does it mean?

    BORN NOW IN BETHELHEM!!!!1111!!!!

    ZOMG! They're trying to sell the baby Jebus!

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 7, 2009
  7. Jim S

    sandy58 Guest

    sandy58, Jan 7, 2009
  8. Jim S wrote:

    > Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    > What does it mean?

    Buy Not, Ignorant Bidder!

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 8, 2009
  9. Jim S

    chuckcar Guest

    Jim S <> wrote in

    > Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    > What does it mean?

    Babe not included in base price. Means you have to pay extra for the high
    end hookers.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jan 8, 2009
  10. Jim S

    G. Morgan Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >Jim S wrote:
    >
    >> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    >> What does it mean?

    >Buy Not, Ignorant Bidder!

    Heh!

    It may also mean "Brand New in Box", but I like yours better. :)

    --
    Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that,
    I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -Jack Handey

    G. Morgan, Jan 8, 2009
  11. Jim S

    Jim S Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:34:02 -0000, meerkat wrote:

    > "Jim S" <> wrote in message
    >> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    >> What does it mean?
    >>

    > Hi Jim
    > It means...Brand New In Box.

    Thanks friend.
    I like some of the other replies too.
    --
    Jim S
    Tyneside UK

    Jim S, Jan 8, 2009
  12. G. Morgan wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >>Jim S wrote:
    >>
    >>> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    >>> What does it mean?

    >>Buy Not, Ignorant Bidder!

    > Heh!
    >
    > It may also mean "Brand New in Box", but I like yours better. :)

    I'm pretty good with facts; I'm even better with ideas. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 8, 2009
  13. Jim S

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 00:27:38 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >Babe not included in base price. Means you have to pay extra for the high
    >end hookers.

    Uhhh missing a letter for your lame attempt at humor to work, moron.

    Evan Platt, Jan 8, 2009
  14. Jim S

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jan 8, 4:09 am, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 00:27:38 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Babe not included in base price. Means you have to pay extra for the high
    > >end hookers.

    > Uhhh missing a letter for your lame attempt at humor to work, moron.

    Lighten up, Even A Pratt. Some people DO have a sense of humour here,
    asshole.

    sandy58, Jan 8, 2009
  15. Jim S

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    chuckcar wrote:
    > Jim S <> wrote in
    >
    >> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    >> What does it mean?

    > Babe not included in base price. Means you have to pay extra for the high
    > end hookers.

    That would be BNIIBP, not the same thing!

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 8, 2009
  16. Jim S <> wrote in message

    > Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    > What does it mean?

    Buy New Install Broken.

    deranged drifter, Jan 8, 2009
  17. Jim S <> wrote in message

    > I like some of the other replies too.

    How whimsically sweet.

    Stick around in the group Jim, you may change your mind.

    Grethel Jewel, Jan 8, 2009
  18. Jim S

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 22:30:01 +0600, Grethel Jewel wrote:

    > Jim S <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I like some of the other replies too.

    > How whimsically sweet.
    >
    > Stick around in the group Jim, you may change your mind.

    Does that mean that you're on a mission? :)

    Aardvark, Jan 8, 2009
  19. Jim S

    chuckcar Guest

    Desk Rabbit <> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >> Jim S <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
    >>> What does it mean?

    >> Babe not included in base price. Means you have to pay extra for the
    >> high end hookers.
    >>

    > That would be BNIIBP, not the same thing!

    No, that would be a sound made *after* said fee was paid. Prepositions are
    by convention not included in acronyms.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jan 8, 2009
  20. Jim S

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 18:17:07 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >> That would be BNIIBP, not the same thing!
    >>

    >No, that would be a sound made *after* said fee was paid. Prepositions are
    >by convention not included in acronyms.

    You fucking idiot.

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/preposition

    –noun Grammar.
    any member of a class of words found in many languages that are used
    before nouns, pronouns, or other substantives to form phrases
    functioning as modifiers of verbs, nouns, or adjectives, and that
    typically express a spatial, temporal, or other relationship, as in,
    on, by, to, since.

    Tell me how the word "Price" in "Babe Not Included in Base
    <BOLD>PRICE</BOLD> is a preposition.

    Evan Platt, Jan 8, 2009