    > My favorite is Lick It Up
    >
    > for obvious reasons

    You like sucking dick?
    Sol, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Sol

    mrkiss Guest

    black diamond!!!!!
    no doubt at all

    <> wrote in message
    news:4071C13B.3934.4AF04AC@localhost...
    > My favorite is Lick It Up
    >
    > for obvious reasons

    mrkiss, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Sol

    JStONGE123 Guest

    Mine is

    I wanna rock and roll all night with my digital camera.

    The Durango 95 purred away real horrorshow. A nice warm vibratey feeling all
    through your guttiwuts.
    JStONGE123, Apr 6, 2004
  4. wrote in news:4071C13B.3934.4AF04AC@localhost:

    > My favorite is Lick It Up
    >
    > for obvious reasons

    SHOCK ME!
    SHOCK ME!
    SHOCK ME!

    --
    ____________________________
    TOMMY HOMICIDE
    Tommy Homicide, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Sol

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote:

    >Learn to trim headers Shiteforbrains

    It's no one's fault but your own that your self-inflicted brain damage
    has caused you to get upset over Usenet trolls, tard.
    Tony Spadaro, Apr 6, 2004
  6. Sol

    jim duron Guest

    Rock Bottom (Live)
    Baby Driver (Studio)

    Jim
    jim duron, Apr 6, 2004
  7. "jim duron" <> wrote in news:SOEcc.13573$yN6.5379
    @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    > Rock Bottom (Live)

    Interesting. I've always thought the DTK version of this one smokes the
    Alive! version, which seems to lack drive. Great tune.

    --
    TOMMY HOMICIDE
    Tommy Homicide, Apr 6, 2004