    night?)

    Best

    Tomson
    tomson, Sep 26, 2003

  2. tomson

    andrew Guest

    get the nikon coolpix 3100.
    you can get it for like $280 here... http://www.mwave.com

    andrew, Sep 26, 2003

  3. tomson

    JK Guest

    For around $340 you can get an Olympus C4000.It is 4 megapixels, and
    has a lens that is f2.8 throughout the entire zoom range.

    JK, Sep 26, 2003
  4. You should get a film camera for your price range. You can get a nice
    Canon Rebel Ti. The digicams you mentioned and any others in your
    price range suck the liquid shit out of the crack of my hairy asshole!

    Darius Alexander, Sep 27, 2003