    what it is? AU is the elemental symbol for gold, I have DVD X copy
    Gold, do you think that could be it? Any other info what -AU Magic
    does? thank you.

    Cats Meow, Aug 31, 2005

  2. Cats Meow

    old jon Guest

    "Cats Meow" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Zone Alarm asked permission for -AU Magic to grant access, which I
    > denied. Googleing, I couldn't find any information, does anyone know
    > what it is? AU is the elemental symbol for gold, I have DVD X copy
    > Gold, do you think that could be it? Any other info what -AU Magic
    > does? thank you.

    Why not search your computer for it ?. You might be able to pin down the
    folder.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Aug 31, 2005

  3. Cats Meow

    Mike Easter Guest

    http://forum.worldstart.com/archive/index.php/t-46780.html
    // RileyBailey 09-17-2004, 03:09 PM
    AUMagic is part of the Windows Automatic Update. The interaction with
    ZoneAlarm appears to be only with Windows ME. A hex search of Windows
    files, shows the AUMagic appears in two MS Windows Auto Update files in
    ME. MS doesn't say anything about it though. :confused: \\

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 31, 2005