    wh Guest

    Hi ! What is an lillegal host? and what to do about it?
    Thanks

    wh, Nov 19, 2004

  2. wh

    DC Guest

    DC, Nov 19, 2004

  3. wh

    Old Gringo Guest

    some info available here: http://www.dslreports.com/

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Nov 20, 2004
  4. wh

    Ira Levant Guest

    "wh" <> wrote in news:eek:Gvnd.101688$tU4.10999
    @okepread06:

    > Hi ! What is an lillegal host? and what to do about it?
    > Thanks

    An illegal host is party giver who has entered the country
    illegally from Mexico. The solution of course if to contact
    immigration officials.

    Ira Levant

    Ira Levant, Nov 20, 2004
  5. wh

    Old Gringo Guest

    Ira Levant wrote:
    > "wh" <> wrote in news:eek:Gvnd.101688$tU4.10999
    > @okepread06:
    >

    >>Hi ! What is an lillegal host? and what to do about it?
    >>Thanks
    >>

    > An illegal host is party giver who has entered the country
    > illegally from Mexico. The solution of course if to contact
    > immigration officials.
    >
    > Ira Levant

    :)

    Old Gringo, Nov 20, 2004
  6. wh

    Linda Guest

    "wh" <> wrote in message
    > Hi ! What is an lillegal host? and what to do about it?
    > Thanks

    What is calling what an illegal host?

    Linda, Nov 20, 2004
  7. wh

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:34:09 +1030, "Linda" <.@.> wrote:

    >"wh" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi ! What is an lillegal host? and what to do about it?
    >> Thanks
    >>

    >What is calling what an illegal host?

    Or who?
    You mean like name calling? Don't sound nice to me.

    joevan, Nov 20, 2004