  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    what is ACCU??
    Guest, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Guest

    harryph Guest

    The ACCU is a non-profit organisation devoted to
    professionalism in programming at all levels. Although
    primarily focussed on C and C++, we also have interests in
    Java, C# and Python
    http://www.accu.org/

    harryph, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Guest

    kpg Guest

    > The ACCU is a non-profit organisation devoted to
    > professionalism in programming at all levels. Although
    > primarily focussed on C and C++, we also have interests in
    > Java, C# and Python

    I thought that was the ACLU.
    kpg, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:#90y0VOaEHA.3508
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > I thought that was the ACLU.

    no they only do basic...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Neil wrote:
    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:#90y0VOaEHA.3508
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I thought that was the ACLU.

    > no they only do basic...

    Now you've insulted me twice.

    --
    Fris "Three times if you consider it's BASIC not basic" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:u9DkIfOaEHA.3508
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Fris "Three times if you consider it's BASIC not basic" bee©, MCNGP #13

    perfect, a trifecta. what's the payout on that?
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Every one knows BASIC is not a *real* programming language.

    They told us that in college.

    They also told us that at the current rate of population growth
    food production, and deforestation we should all be dead by
    now.

    Guess they were wrong on that one.

    kpg
    kpg, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:ekQ2hQPaEHA.1268
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > They also told us that at the current rate of population growth
    > food production, and deforestation we should all be dead by
    > now.

    "who would want a computer at home"

    "no one will ever need more than 640k"

    "you will never need more than a 40Mb drive, sir"

    "The Internet is a fad"

    ahh, the phrases I've heard...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > "The Internet is a fad"

    Good thing we had Al Gore, you know the guy who invented it, around in the
    nineties to tell us otherwise.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> "The Internet is a fad"

    > Good thing we had Al Gore, you know the guy who invented it, around in
    > the nineties to tell us otherwise.

    furrfu, that was the InterWeb he invented...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004