    emil.wagner Guest

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    How do you set up the above ? I keep on getting the following message :Invalid E-Mail address

    emil.wagner, Jan 25, 2008

  2. emil.wagner wrote:

    This is an international planet-wide newsgroup, not related whatsoever
    to "eircom."

    Please do not post in HTML; text only.

    > <HTML><HEAD>
    > <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
    > charset=3Diso-8859-1">
    > <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16587" name=3DGENERATOR>
    > <STYLE></STYLE>
    > </HEAD>
    > <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    > <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dear Sir or Madam,</FONT></DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>How do you set up the above ? I keep on =
    > getting the=20
    > following message :Invalid&nbsp; E-Mail address</FONT></DIV>

    "The above?" Oh, in the subject line. Please post detailed questions in
    the body of the post, with a short, relevant subject line. Thanks for
    your consideration.

    > <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
    >
    > ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C85F67.9A746A50--

    The email address you used here, is a correctly
    *structured* address. Whether or not it is valid and registered, can't
    be answered except by sending it a test message.

    Perhaps you can ask your ISP via their contact information:

    http://home.eircom.net/contact/

    One other point: now that you have posted your email address to USENET,
    expect lots of spam as soon as the spammers' harvesters pick it up.

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 25, 2008

  3. emil.wagner

    SJP Guest

    Try http://home.eircom.net/contact/

    SJP, Jan 25, 2008
  4. emil.wagner

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    emil.wagner wrote:
    > Dear Sir or Madam,

    Who are you calling Sir or Madam, I'm mixed gender you sexist.

    > How do you set up the above ?

    I had an operation. Ask your doctor.

    > I keep on getting the following message
    > :Invalid E-Mail address