    Robert Guest

    Please advice.

    Rob
    Robert, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Robert

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Robert spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > Please advice.

    http://www.activevirusshield.com/antivirus/freeav/index.adp

    It's got AOL's name on it, I know. But that only seems to be a skin. As long
    as they don't start tacking useless shit to it, it's Kaspersky whit an ugly
    AOL dress on.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows Vista ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Feb 13, 2007

  3. Robert

    SJP Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    > Please advice.
    >
    > Rob

    AVG
    SJP, Feb 13, 2007
  4. Robert

    Knowledge Guest

    On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:08:21 -0800, "jim"
    <> wrote:

    >"Robert" <> wrote in message
    >> Please advice.
    >>
    >> Rob
    >>AVG

    Zonealarm Free version is the top rated program as far as freebies go.

    BitDefender and Kaspersky are the top two antivirus programs

    Zonealarm suite version 7 is rated to be the best suite.

    Personally on this computer, I use the Zonealarm suite version 7, but
    I have the spyware and antivirus part turned off.

    I use the latest version of Webroot, 5.3 for my spyware, and
    antivirus.

    So far things are running smooth as Exlax.

    On my backup computer I use the Zonealarm 7 firewall, Webroot 5.3 and
    AVG Professional. Again they don't seem to interfere with computer
    speed, or hog resources like entire suites seem to do.

    If this doesn't satisfy you, then go to www.google.com and type in
    "What is the best free anti-virus program?

    You will get dozens. perhaps hundreds, or even thousands of sites that
    will help you make your decisione.

    Va bene grande capo?

    African American History

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_history

    http://theblogpicture.blogspot.com/

    www.tryfrutavida.com/2283012
    www.frutavida.com/2283012

    Listen to her and be humanized! Queen Bev Smith streaming!
    "http://www.waok.com" or "http://www.wjld1400.com"
    From 1800 until 2100 Monday through Friday

    Listen to the Knowledge, The King of Talk and the Emperor of the airwaves nightly from 2100 until 2359 on:

    www.1230thebuzz.com

    http://www.telebay.com/7777

    http://www.tryfrutavida.com/2283012
    Knowledge, Feb 13, 2007
  5. Robert

    jim Guest

    jim, Feb 14, 2007
  6. Robert

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:25:33 -0600, Knowledge wrote:

    > On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:08:21 -0800, "jim"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Robert" <> wrote in message
    >>> Please advice.
    >>>
    >>> Rob
    >>>AVG

    > Zonealarm Free version is the top rated program as far as freebies go.
    >
    > BitDefender and Kaspersky are the top two antivirus programs
    >
    > Zonealarm suite version 7 is rated to be the best suite.
    >
    > Personally on this computer, I use the Zonealarm suite version 7, but
    > I have the spyware and antivirus part turned off.
    >
    > I use the latest version of Webroot, 5.3 for my spyware, and
    > antivirus.
    >
    > So far things are running smooth as Exlax.
    >
    > On my backup computer I use the Zonealarm 7 firewall, Webroot 5.3 and
    > AVG Professional. Again they don't seem to interfere with computer
    > speed, or hog resources like entire suites seem to do.
    >
    > If this doesn't satisfy you, then go to www.google.com and type in
    > "What is the best free anti-virus program?
    >
    > You will get dozens. perhaps hundreds, or even thousands of sites that
    > will help you make your decisione.
    >
    > Va bene grande capo?
    >

    > African American History
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_history
    >
    > http://theblogpicture.blogspot.com/
    >
    > www.tryfrutavida.com/2283012
    > www.frutavida.com/2283012
    >
    > Listen to her and be humanized! Queen Bev Smith streaming!
    > "http://www.waok.com" or "http://www.wjld1400.com"
    > From 1800 until 2100 Monday through Friday
    >
    > Listen to the Knowledge, The King of Talk and the Emperor of the airwaves nightly from 2100 until 2359 on:
    >
    > www.1230thebuzz.com
    >
    > http://www.telebay.com/7777
    >

    > http://www.tryfrutavida.com/2283012

    Clamav with the Klamav GUI but I'm not too bothered whether it's running
    or not most of the time. :)

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06