    M Guest

    What would be considered a good exam score? Do Microsoft publish a table of
    results?

    M, Jul 1, 2005

  2. M

    Hartman Guest

    Not sure about any table, but the only score that matters is a passing score

    Hartman, Jul 1, 2005

  3. M

    Shawn Dafoe Guest

    Exactly, Hartman. Either you pass or fail.

    Shawn Dafoe, Jul 2, 2005
  4. True,

    but passing a test with 701 ... or 901 is a difference, maybe you where
    lucky/unlucky with the questions but a low score always indicates there
    where areas in which you had problems and that means you didn't know
    everything you needed to know. Either way you passed, but I think from a
    mental perspective it's better to pass with a score that leaves some buffer.
    Certainly for exams to come! Confidence is the key and low scores don't
    build confidence.

    Just my 2 pennies :)

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 2, 2005
  5. M

    Nocturnal Guest

    A pass is a pass. What do you call a doctor who got through school with Cs?
    DOCTOR!

    --
    Nocturnal

    http://www.spywaretalk.org