    when I do a search for "gif" I find a lot of them in something called com\
    etc Not c:\

    How do I fet rid of these (XP Pro, latest upgrades and patches)
    calgaryNW, May 3, 2005

  2. calgaryNW

    calgaryNW Guest

    Actually, these are IMclient s How do I delete IMClient s

    calgaryNW <> wrote in

    calgaryNW, May 4, 2005

  3. calgaryNW

    °Mike° Guest

    Try reading replies to your previous post.

    In <Xns964BAD9F086F7calgaryNWcanadacom@24.71.223.159>,
    calgaryNW took 11 lines to utter:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 4, 2005
  4. calgaryNW

    calgaryNW Guest

    I did try reading the reply, and it told me nothing

    is that what you are refering to??

    calgaryNW, May 4, 2005
  5. calgaryNW

    °Mike° Guest

    <Inline>

    In <Xns964BC3D805B05calgaryNWcanadacom@24.71.223.159>,
    calgaryNW took 25 lines to utter:

    >I did try reading the reply, and it told me nothing

    No, it didn't tell you anything, it was asking you a question.

    >http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
    >
    >is that what you are refering to??

    No, that is my signature -- see below.

    >°Mike° <> wrote in news:42801eb3.48730453@localhost:
    >
    >> Try reading replies to your previous post.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 4, 2005