    Can anybody guide me what does these 70-300 or 70-316 or .... means
    --
    Vishnu

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlzaG51IEt1bWFyIFRpd2FyaQ==?=, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Hi,

    Microsoft number most of their exams, the numbers such as 70-300 and 70-316
    etc that you are seeing are referring to the various exams offered by
    Microsoft. You can find more details about a given exam by looking at the
    Microsoft learning website at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp.

    For instance the 70-316 exam has a page
    (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-316.asp) which details the
    requirements for that exam and some suggested study material if you need to
    brush up your skills in order to pass the exam.

    Each certification offered by Microsoft (i.e. MCAD, MCSD .NET among others)
    has a set of exams that you must pass in order to qualify for that
    certification. In many instances there will be multiple ways to obtain the
    same certification. Usually there will be a few core exams you must pass,
    plus a number of electives which you will have to pick a given number of
    exams from.

    In most cases passing your first exam towards one of these certifications
    will mean you become a MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional).

    Hope it helps,
    Christopher Fairbairn

    Christopher Fairbairn, Dec 8, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VmlzaG51IEt1bWFyIFRpd2FyaQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Can anybody guide me what does these 70-300 or 70-316 or .... means

    funny.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005