    --

    Terry Jennings
    613-828-3970
    MS Newgroups, Jun 23, 2007

  2. MS Newgroups

    Maincat Guest

    "MS Newgroups" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > does anyone actually know this?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > --
    >

    > Terry Jennings
    > 613-828-3970

    If you mean what is the total number of marks for each exam, only MS know
    that. Even if I knew, it wouldn't make the slightest difference to my
    preparation.
    Maincat, Jun 23, 2007

  3. MS Newgroups

    catwalker63 Guest

    MS Newgroups piffled away vaguely:

    > does anyone actually know this?
    >
    > thanks

    No. It's deliberately obfuscated.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Jun 24, 2007
  4. MS Newgroups

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Terry,

    I'll be in your area code on Tuesday... still and all you might want to take
    your phone number out of your public groups sig.

    As the others said a perfect score is unknown, though it is easy to surmise
    that it is around 1000... why do you ask?

    Montreal MCT, Jun 24, 2007
  5. MS Newgroups

    Terry J Guest

    why would this be kept so secret? Just want to know how I did in relation to a perfect 100% score....
    nothing more nothing less....shear curiosity...I'm sure I'm not the first to wonder this..besides, say one did get a perfect score, how would you know???

    Terry J, Jul 2, 2007
  6. MS Newgroups

    John R Guest

    "Terry J" <> wrote in message
    > why would this be kept so secret? Just want to know
    > how I did in relation to a perfect 100% score....
    > nothing more nothing less....shear curiosity...I'm sure
    > I'm not the first to wonder this..besides, say one did
    > get a perfect score, how would you know???

    What does it matter? You passed, and the tests are not graded, they are
    scored on a pass/fail basis. The score you got was just that, a score, not
    a grade. The pass will be refected on your transcript accordingly. We have
    no need for a 'urinary olympics' around here anyway. However, you can email
    and ask them, although I am sure they will tell you
    the same thing, and that is that the information you are asking for is kept
    secret to help with exam security.

    Asking us isn't going to get a valid answer, just speculation :)

    John R
    John R, Jul 2, 2007