    months ago after installing new Windows security updates. Now all I can find
    is instructions on how to connect "Connect Now Technology" compatible
    products. What can I do if my router is not comaptible?

    =?Utf-8?B?QXlv?=, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Hi
    It is hard to believe that an External DSL Modem/Router is not compatible
    with an upgrade of Windows.
    You might need to try to reconfigure your Wireless settings.
    For the purpose of the initial setting disable the new SP2 Firewall, and
    enable it after you make it work again.
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 26, 2006