What id the current passing mark for the 70-210 exam

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by George Arthur-Kaye Jnr, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. >-----Original Message-----
    >Hi wondering if anyone knows what the current passing
    >mark/%, no of questions and if they have change much

    since
    >Feb 03. A freind took it in feb and has been helping me
    >with some of the old practice tests and explaining the
    >types of questions and the main areas to study
    >
    >Any help would be great
    >
    >Sean
    >.

    Hi Sean
    The exam I took on 4-9-03 had 60 question for 4 hours.
    What I know is 540. This is from other site I visited i.e.
    certyourself.com. I don't know of Microsoft. The advice I
    can give is go for the exam objectives(at
    www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-210.asp), the
    microsoft site for more information and books from their
    press. I also recommend books from Sybex. These resources
    had me to pass the exam.

    Microsoft has change the exam format. For more information
    please go www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices. You can
    get free exam questions from www.examforce.com. Please
    don't play with new format else you'll fail.

    George Arthur-Kaye Jnr, Sep 19, 2003