  1. Guest

    What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    , Aug 2, 2004

  2. Murder Guest

    wrote in news:p:

    > What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    What *should* happen is that you lose your right to vote.

    --
    "There is no more foul or relentless enemy of man in the occult world
    than this dead-alive creature spewed up from the grave..."

    Murder, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Mike Kohary Guest

    On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 00:57:27 -0500, wrote:

    >What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    Try it and find out.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Aug 2, 2004
  4. it should prove your a mongol

    howie feltersnatch, Aug 2, 2004
  5. NeoRenegade Guest

    wrote:

    > What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    If it's a rather unsophisticated CD player, it will probably just tell
    you there is no disc loaded. If it is a more sophisticated CD player,
    the DVD may screw up the optics.

    - NR

    NeoRenegade, Aug 2, 2004
  6. wrote:
    > What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    It will cause the CD player to EXPLODE!

    --
    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    TNAImpact.com Columnist & Message Board Mod

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Aug 2, 2004
  7. Guest Guest

    you will disappear into a cloud of smoke you numpty. what do you think will
    happen.

    Guest, Aug 2, 2004
  8. wrote:

    > What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    Kind of what'll happen to this thread:

    Not much.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Aug 2, 2004
  9. Nonymous Guest

    > What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    Google the word "apocalypse"

    Nonymous, Aug 2, 2004
  10. GaryH Guest

    It will play the DVD. The picture will appear on one of your speakers. The
    sound will come out of one of the other speakers.

    GaryH, Aug 2, 2004
  11. Hawkeye Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    The terrorists will win.

    Hawkeye, Aug 2, 2004
  12. Biz Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    If you have your amp/receiver turned up real loud, you'll see God....

    Biz, Aug 2, 2004
  13. Eric R. Guest

    Murder <> wrote in message news:<Xns95393BE7DC5Fsteveringispwestcom@129.250.170.83>...
    > wrote in news:p:
    >
    > > What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and
    every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Aug 2, 2004
  14. Pug Fugley Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    Explosion. Big explosion.

    Pug Fugley, Aug 2, 2004
  15. Murder Guest

    (Eric R.) wrote in

    > Murder <> wrote in message
    >> wrote in news:p:
    >>
    >> > What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    > Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and
    > every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
    >
    > -Eric

    Wow. So who am I gonna call?

    Murder, Aug 2, 2004
  16. Video Flyer Guest

    On 8/2/04 11:01 AM, in article
    , "Eric R."
    <> wrote:

    > Murder <> wrote in message
    >> wrote in news:p:
    >>
    >>> What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    > Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and
    > every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
    >
    > -Eric

    Right, that's bad. Okay, good safety tip :p

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Aug 2, 2004
  17. Guest

    On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 06:44:54 -0400, "Nonymous" <>
    wrote:

    >> What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    >Google the word "apocalypse"

    A Family of Seven along with their pet cat were killed on Friday when
    one of their stupid, uneducated, drunken, redneck sons stuck a DVD
    into their CD player.Authorities reported that it appeared that the CD
    player had just been purchased last weekend, and was still under
    warranty for five more days, until the child voided the warranty with
    the insertion of the DVD. Toyamunga Corp. said they will not honor
    the warranty.

    The entire family, along with their pet cat were killed and mutilated,
    before their house burned to the ground. The child that inserted the
    DVD was easily identified because his sexual organs were blown off his
    body, and one of his nuts penetrated the skull of the cat, causing the
    cats death.

    Authorities were notified on Saturday when a relative came to visit
    and found the family car in the driveway and no house on the charred
    foundation. When the police arrived they were shocked, and had to be
    taken to the hospital for oxygen therapy. An on the scene News Team
    said, "There were charred dead bodies laying all over the place, and
    the cannibalistic neighbors were having a bar-b-que". All other
    possibile causes of death have been ruled out. Authorities are
    positive the deaths were caused by the DVD being placed in the CD
    player.

    Names of the family members are being withheld until further
    investigation and notification of relatives of the deceased.
    Funeral arrangements will be announced shortly.

    NOTICE: This story will soon be made into a movie, and will be
    released on DVD. Order your copy now, to avoid having to wait. Send
    $29.99, plus $59.99 Shipping and Handling, to Ebay (www.ebay.com) to
    reserve your copy. One one-hundreth of one percent of the proceeds
    will be donated to the relatives of the deceased, to assist with
    cremation expenses.

    , Aug 2, 2004
  18. Clive Savage Guest

    On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 00:57:27 -0500, wrote:

    >What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    The display shows you this:

    YOU REALLY ARE VERY STUPID

    Bye for now.

    Clive.

    Clive Savage, Aug 3, 2004
  19. >Wow. So who am I gonna call?

    Ray Parker, Jr. to sing "Ghostbusters." - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Aug 3, 2004
  20. >What happens if a DVD is put in a CD player?

    1. The player will simply say "NO DISC."

    2. The player will detect a disc and try to read the TOC, but will not be able
    to synchronise and attain a servo lock with the disc, so it will time out with
    a "NO DISC" or "DISC ERROR."

    In any case, the CD player simply will not play the DVD. The CD player should
    not be damaged, however. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Aug 3, 2004