    purposely. I have no idea dose anyone know what this all craps.
    --
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Nov 25, 2005

  2. sarath

    T-Bone Guest

    "sarath" <.(donotspam)> wrote
    > Wow what happening here. All message repeating it self or someone doing
    > purposely. I have no idea dose anyone know what this all craps.

    I would suggest using a real newsreader instead of the MS site. Then you
    coud just killfile them.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 25, 2005

  3. sarath

    henpat Guest

    Which newsreader do you recommend?
    Thanks

    henpat

    henpat, Nov 25, 2005
  4. sarath

    sarath Guest

    T-Bone

    What you mean real newsreader. Do you have any suggestion for that ?.

    Sarath

    sarath, Nov 25, 2005
  5. sarath

    CBIC Guest

    henpat wrote:
    > Which newsreader do you recommend?
    > Thanks

    Alot of people use XNews. Personally I'm still using OE.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 25, 2005
  6. sarath

    T-Bone Guest

    "sarath" <.(donotspam)> wrote
    > What you mean real newsreader. Do you have any suggestion for that ?.

    You're a budding MCDST, you figure it out. Hint: See previous replies.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 25, 2005
  7. sarath

    sarath Guest

    Definitely, but previous post was after me. If I see it first I don’t want
    ask it again. Look at the time on the posts.

    sarath, Nov 25, 2005
  8. sarath

    T-Bone Guest

    <sarath> wrote
    > Definitely, but previous post was after me. If I see it first I don't want
    > ask it again. Look at the time on the posts.

    Yes, but by the time you read my answer in the present the previous posts
    are already in the past. Thus the previous post being after yours puts you
    after the past.

    Wow, that's starting to sound like the time machine we were duscussing in
    the MCSE group.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 25, 2005
  9. sarath

    sarath Guest

    How prof. Snape escape from the H.P. :)
    --
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Nov 25, 2005
  10. sarath

    Taylor Guest

    I'll give you a hint. One word phrase, 9 letters, starts with N, ends
    with P. Bonus hint, you can access it by typing "alt.".

    Taylor

    Taylor, Nov 26, 2005