    Maybe under another name?

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Mike wrote:
    > A friend is having difficulty with his Verizon DSL account that Verizon tech
    > support has been unable to resolve.
    > I did a Google group search for verizon adsl but it didn't return any
    > results. Is the verizon dsl newsgroup still around?
    > Maybe under another name?

    I show a news:0.verizon.adsl In fact, I posted a screen cap of the
    Verizon groups on one of the servers I use, check in alt.binaries.test

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 27, 2006

  3. On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 03:14:50 +0000, Mike wrote:

    > A friend is having difficulty with his Verizon DSL account that Verizon
    > tech support has been unable to resolve.
    > I did a Google group search for verizon adsl but it didn't return any
    > results. Is the verizon dsl newsgroup still around? Maybe under another
    > name?

    Since it is a private group carried only on Verizon's news servers, Google
    has no access to it and therefore doesn't carry it.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona|anomoP, CA * http://www.donavan.org
    "The two most abundant things in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity."

    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 27, 2006