    says, but when I reformatted I dont have Excel, Word or other stuff I had
    before. Not real swift on computers. Can someone help? Do I just run the
    disk and look for it? Answer in dummy language...lol

    sdshort, Sep 24, 2008

  2. sdshort

    Tom Lake Guest

    "sdshort" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I got a nice malware and had to reformat . I have xp professional, or so
    > it
    > says, but when I reformatted I dont have Excel, Word or other stuff I had
    > before. Not real swift on computers. Can someone help? Do I just run the
    > disk and look for it? Answer in dummy language...lol

    Those programs are NOT a part of XP. They're sold separately as MS Office.

    Perhaps your computer vendor bundled them with your system. In that case,
    they should have given you the Office CD with the other documentation.
    If they didn't, you should contact them to see if it's available at no or
    low cost.

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Sep 24, 2008