    UPS Tracking Number: 1Z0EA2290335480049

    Sincerely,

    Kevin Panzke
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Nevermind, I noticed that it just finally arrived in the Chicago Area Today,
    should be receiving it tomorrow, I would like to know why it took 5 Days to
    get it here, however!

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=, Jul 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=

    Kevin Lowe Guest

    Yeah, mine got here too. The shipment's been fairly messed up. (That, and
    my copy looks like it got used to chock a tire - the disc is safe, but the
    case is crushed into barely-connected pieces.)

    Kevin Lowe, Jul 21, 2005
  4. I live in the northeast USA
    TAP order number x00005xx
    Got a tracking ID in an email last Thursday evening
    UPS still says the TID is invalid
    No sign of my disk
    Johann

    Johann Gamblepudding, Jul 21, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=

    Guest Guest

    KP- [Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:13:03 -0700]:
    >What happened to my TAP shipment?
    >UPS Tracking Number: 1Z0EA2290335480049

    Jul 21, 2005
    5:44 A.M. PALATINE, IL, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
    2:21 A.M. PALATINE, IL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    1:41 A.M. HODGKINS, IL, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    ........................^

    It's nice that UPS finally corrected the state for
    Hodgkins. It's been like that for the longest
    time (since the beginning, I'd suppose), so I
    asked UPS via their webmail on the 19th, asking
    were in the world is

    Jul 19, 2005
    12:41 P.M. HODGKINS, IN, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    .........................^

    (Hodgkins, Indiana). No reply, but then I
    suppose that's not the sort of thing you
    admit. My particular track still shows as
    IN, but new ones (I suppose) have IL.
    Hodgkins is a big ground hub for UPS, in
    Chicago, Indiana...er, Illinois.

    --
    40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
    iPlay : the ultimate audio player for mobiles
    Guest, Jul 21, 2005
  6. I just want to say, I would strongly discourage anyone from posting their
    tracking numbers in a public group,for the obvious security reasons.
    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jul 21, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=

    Guest Guest

    JC- [Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:32:04 GMT]:
    >I just want to say, I would strongly discourage anyone from posting their
    >tracking numbers in a public group,for the obvious security reasons.

    What obvious security reasons did you have in mind?
    There's no name on the track page. No address, only
    a city. Even then, knowing "North Bend", or "Edmonds",
    or "Green Bank", isn't going to do much bad.

    Guest, Jul 21, 2005
  8. For good reasons, I won't elaborate - but it would be wise to take Joseph's
    advice.

    Johann Gamblepudding, Jul 21, 2005
  9. Let's just say I have seen a lot be done with a lot less information. We
    dont need to see the tracking number, just say you're having a shipping
    problem and leave it at that, or at best, dont post the entire number.
    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jul 22, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?= <> wrote
    in news::

    > Dear Microsoft,
    >
    > What happened to my TAP shipment?
    >
    > TAP Order Number: X0001929
    >
    > UPS Tracking Number: 1Z0EA2290335480049
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Kevin Panzke

    When I got home last night, I plugged my tracking number into the UPS
    website and turned to my wife and said, "I have a package". I went to the
    front door and picked up my copy of Win 64.

    JC
    Jerry Criswell, Jul 22, 2005
  11. <LOL>

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 22, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=

    Guest Guest

    JG- [Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:09:14 -0400]:
    >For good reasons, I won't elaborate

    Security by obscurity. What a marvelous idea!

    > - but it would be wise to take Joseph's >advice.

    It'd be wiser to not post your name, but then
    again, it's your business. And I don't NEED
    to tell you why you don't post your name in
    these NGs... right?

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005