What happen? Windows 2000 Professional

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by SgtMinor, Feb 19, 2005.

  1. SgtMinor

    SgtMinor Guest

    Lociec Nie-swiunty wrote:
    > Windows 2000 Professional
    > computer "hang" when I tries to shut down. She also adds that the screen
    > takes on an unfamiliar teal color.

    How to troubleshoot shutdown problems in Windows 2000

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315409&sd=tech

    "You may experience one or more of the following symptoms when you try
    to shut down the computer:
    • The computer stops responding (hangs). When this symptom occurs, a
    teal or black screen may be displayed."

    SgtMinor, Feb 19, 2005

  2. Windows 2000 Professional

    Lociec Nie-swiunty, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Thank's

    Lociec Nie-swiunty, Feb 19, 2005
  4. SgtMinor

    SgtMinor Guest

    Lociec Nie-swiunty wrote:

    > Thank's

    Any time... BTW, did you notice that your system's clock is off by
    about 15 hours?

    SgtMinor, Feb 20, 2005