    alot of new games have gone to the shit
    alot of playstation and n64 clasics still top my list
    final fantisy and zelda 4 eva!!!!!! :twisted:

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, jolly good, brqavo, but dont go making squillions of new topics :p you need to venture outside the Gaming topic, young padawan.

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Fluffy pink bunny

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Location:
    Australia
    lol dude
    meh cant get enought on my clasics
    still think the oldies r some of the best

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i saw a new zelda game in the Home Entertainment section at Big W (i think it was for DS though)
    Classics RULE!! :D

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap" lol. Thats the newest one :) They've got some weird storys now, this is taken from the official zelda site for The Minish Cap:
    "Using the power of a special hat called the Minish Cap, Link can shrink and explore the magical world of the Minish -- tiny people who live just beneath his feet!"

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol... now thats a storyline! :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  7. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Ya I loved the clasic Zelda story, and i liked how they revamped it with each new game. I dont know what to think of all the new Zelda spinoffs... 4 swords is realy fun if you get 4 GBAs hooked up to the NGC... had such a fun time with friends doing that.
    Anyone ever play Zelda: majora's mask? I realy liked that one... but no one elses seems to even remeber it

    Gez, Oct 16, 2005
  8. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I played it a bit at a friends place, never owned the game though since I don't have an N64. Got a rom of Ocarina Of Time, couldn't find one for Majora's Mask

    XhArD, Oct 17, 2005
  9. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Anybody got a PS2 or XBox for sale?

    The Modfather, Oct 17, 2005
  10. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    whats a PS2?, and whats a Xbox... i am going to leave now because i aint into the console stuff :p

    unholy, Oct 17, 2005
  11. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    How can you call yourself a techie? Every Techie should know computers started with the home console type PCs, even the first apples where pritty much consoles. Then the atari's came about.

    Gez, Oct 17, 2005
  12. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i started with a 486 and moved straight to a p2 :p... man such an update was nexcesary :D

    unholy, Oct 17, 2005
  13. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Uh, actually, Atari came before Apple, just needed to clarify that fact. And none of them were anything related to consoles. Unless you're talking about the Atari 2600 but that was just a console game system. The only system that ever came close to merging the ideas of a home computer and a console was the Coleco Adam.

    The Modfather, Oct 18, 2005
  14. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    ya ya... but if you think about it, Consoles are just PC's with Custom OS's. So I was just using that logic in reverse...

    Gez, Oct 18, 2005
  15. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    stop Confusing me... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH *covers ears...* BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

    unholy, Oct 19, 2005
  16. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Of course all consoles are computers, no arguement there.
    I just played the new Star Wars Episode III game on my brother in law's PS2, I want a PS2 now, BAD!!! That game was fun! And I wanna play Midnight Club III Dub Edition and NFS:SA too. I also wanna play Halo 2 but that's on the XBox and I can't get both consoles. Darnit!

    The Modfather, Oct 19, 2005
  17. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol why not... after all u do have a inet connection :p

    unholy, Oct 19, 2005
  18. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I must have missed that one :p The only games I play on my ps2 are racing ones. I've got Flat Out, NFSU2, GT4, and Richard Burns Rally. Richard Burns, or Dick Burns as it can be shortened to, has some mad crash physics. When you first start playing it, you won't make it through the track. Generally the top speed of any track won't be over 160km/h, with a few exceptions. If you floor it, you're gone.

    XhArD, Oct 19, 2005
  19. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Mod, im pritty sure all those games are avalible on XboX, While im not a fan of M$ work, I do like their console (with some modifications, that i have done to mine :twisted: ).

    Gez, Oct 19, 2005
  20. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Oopsie, I meant GTA:SA, not NFS. :)
    As for the Xbox, I know, I'd love to have one of them too but I can bum games from my sister for the PS2 to play and it'd cost less. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 20, 2005