    What group should I as Adobe Photoshop question in?

    My questions would be novice user questions.

    Thank you.

    Mark F, Mar 26, 2008

  2. Mark F

    David Harmon Guest

    On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:09:35 -0400 in rec.photo.digital, Mark F
    <> wrote,
    >What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in?

    comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

    >What group should I as Adobe Photoshop question in?

    comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
    alt.graphics.photoshop

    David Harmon, Mar 27, 2008

  3. Mark F

    davy Guest

    davy, Mar 27, 2008
  4. David J Taylor, Mar 27, 2008
  5. Re: What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in? What Groupfor Photoshop?

    On Mar 26, 8:54 pm, David Harmon <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:09:35 -0400 in rec.photo.digital, Mark F
    > <> wrote,
    >
    > >What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in?

    > comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro
    >
    > >What group should I as Adobe Photoshop question in?

    > comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
    > alt.graphics.photoshop

    There is also a comp.graphics.apps group for PSP

    Don Stauffer in Minnesota, Mar 27, 2008