What font is this?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Real Truth MVP, Sep 20, 2010.

  1. The Real Truth MVP, Sep 20, 2010

  2. The Real Truth MVP

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/19/2010 7:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, The Real Truth MVP
    wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > Anyone know what fonts are these or are they the same?
    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/fonts.jpg

    You might find them here:
    http://www.free-fonts.com/script_fonts.html

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 20, 2010

  3. The Real Truth MVP

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Now you are trolling. You know exactly what they are. Go and get more help Chris. I
    guess all these weeks without your posts got us thinking that you are under the care
    of a shrink in a mental institution

    --
    Peter
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Sep 20, 2010
  4. The Real Truth MVP

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:19:44 -0700, The Real Truth MVP wrote:

    > Anyone know what fonts are these or are they the same?
    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/fonts.jpg

    obviously a stupid troll post. who else would post a photo of 8 point fonts
    using a 2400x1800 format?

    richard, Sep 20, 2010
  5. The Real Truth MVP

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Sep 20, 2010
  6. The Real Truth MVP

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 04:54:43 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:19:44 -0700, The Real Truth MVP wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know what fonts are these or are they the same?

    > **** off, troll.

    LMAO a troll telling another troll to **** off. You just can't make this
    shit up :)

    Meat Plow, Sep 20, 2010
  7. The Real Truth MVP

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:02:08 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 04:54:43 +0000, Dan C wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:19:44 -0700, The Real Truth MVP wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anyone know what fonts are these or are they the same?

    >> **** off, troll.

    > L<SPANK>

    Oh, look! Another troll jumps in. **** off to you as well, troll.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.

    Dan C, Sep 20, 2010
  8. The Real Truth MVP

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:06:10 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:02:08 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> **** off, troll.

    >> <cowardly snip restored>
    >> LMAO a troll telling another troll to **** off. You just can't make
    >> this shit up.

    > Oh, look! Another troll jumps in. **** off to you as well, troll.

    LMFAO! The witless troll as if by magic proves my point.

    Meat Plow, Sep 20, 2010
  9. The Real Truth MVP

    Jaypie Guest

    "Dan C" <> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
    discussion : ...
    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:02:08 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    > Oh, look! Another troll jumps in. **** off to you as well, troll.

    P L O N K

    Jaypie, Sep 20, 2010
  10. "Jaypie" <> wrote in message

    > "Dan C" <> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
    > discussion : ...
    >> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:02:08 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >> Oh, look! Another troll jumps in. **** off to you as well, troll.
    >>

    > P L O N K

    ... plink ?

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 21, 2010
  11. I forgot to add Trolls need not reply because you are too dumb to know the
    answer, Too late!
    RtS you really are stupid. If your blind ass can't see it then click on the
    thumbnail you idiot.

    The Real Truth MVP, Sep 21, 2010
  12. The Real Truth MVP

    Peter Foldes Guest

    LOL. The enquiring mind has some more things to think about. What a putz. When you
    find my real persona then you will get the prize. Good hunting Mr. Troll

    Peter Foldes, Sep 21, 2010
  13. Him and Barry are in there because they are trolls. PF is an idiot who cant
    tell his ass from a hole in the wall. The reason you don't know Barry is
    because he only replies when he see's my posts.

    The Real Truth MVP, Sep 22, 2010
  14. The Real Truth MVP

    Peter Foldes Guest

    You and BD should get married. Both of you are thieves,liars and porno lovers. This
    is exactly as a blind man leading another one. A Troll and a Thief make a good pair
    Chris go get a life and take your meds and dream about this total asshole and Troll
    BD

    Peter Foldes, Sep 22, 2010
  15. The Real Truth MVP

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Chris

    But your buddy BD is a Troll. Does he get special exemption from you Chris.. Pssst,
    he likes males. Maybe take it up with him. You can also explain to him that you are
    a thief. Hmmmm,a thief and a Troll. Great combo

    Peter Foldes, Sep 22, 2010
  16. The Real Truth MVP

    Peter Foldes Guest

    > Look at what was posted here:
    > http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.test.here/msg/12a56f70dd33ce10?hl=ena56f70dd33ce10
    >
    > Why do you spew such filth and lies?
    >
    > You really are sick, Foldes.

    Well David,it seems to be so since you are in bed with his antics. What I said is a
    little rough but it is exactly you. Distinguishing between good and bad guys is not
    your forte

    Peter Foldes, Sep 22, 2010
  17. The Real Truth MVP

    StevieO Guest

    So you are partner with the thief.

    Noted.

    StevieO, Sep 22, 2010
  18. The Real Truth MVP

    StevieO Guest

    Pay attention queer bait.....

    I forgot to add Trolls need not reply because you are too dumb to know the
    answer, Too late!
    RtS you really are stupid. If your blind ass can't see it then click on the
    thumbnail you idiot.

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in
    message news:i79dml$l4g$...

    StevieO, Sep 22, 2010
  19. The Real Truth MVP

    Jordon Guest

    Peter Foldes wrote:
    > When you find my real persona then you will get the prize. Good
    > hunting Mr. Troll

    Daphne? Is that you?

    Jordon, Sep 22, 2010
  20. The Real Truth MVP

    Dustin Guest

    > I wonder why you've ended up in TRT's signature block. Maybe TRT
    > will tell me ... and about Barry Schwarz too - I've not heard of him
    > before.

    pcbutts doesn't speak the truth and cannot be relied upon for anything.
    just google pcbutts and click damn near any link that comes up. The guy
    has a worse reputation for being a nuisance than you do.

    You've been told all of this before tho, so the fact you still insist on
    using the guy as some sort of verification on who's who only furthers my
    belief that you're everybit the fuckwit I think you are.

    --
    Some people are like a Slinky. Not much good for anything, but you can't
    help but smile when one tumbles down the stairs.

    Dustin, Sep 22, 2010